Good game for beer and buds

Wiggly

Nintendo
Nov 27, 2007
What is a good game to just have some friend over to play?

I was thinking umbrella chronicles or Need For Speed carbon (unless there is a newer one)?

any ideas?

When I get together with everyone we always play Mario Party 8, Red Steel or Wario Ware, these are always funnnn =]

Resident Evil 4 if you havent played it.. it's fun scaring hte crap out of your friends..

Ghost Squad

RE: UC

NFL Madden 08

Hes talking with beers and friends... Im guessing hes over 18 then. Try out the sports games (Madden 08 and Fifa 08 are recommended), hilarious, especially after drinks, trying to do the dam moves and remember all the motions after a few drinks is actually quite hilarious. WiiSports is always an obvious choice, just be careful of furniture/TV/selves. Guitar Hero3 2 player is also great, if you are into that kinda thing. Even consider the Virtual Console, you can get great titles like Gunstar Heroes and Mario Kart 64, always fun multiplayer....
To whoever recommended Metroid and Resi4...theyre only single player lol.

Sorry not to be mean but how can Metroid 3 be good for a group as it's only 1 player and the same for RE4 they both great but again 1player. I'd go for Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, very competitive and after a few beers it would be a right laugh!

Out of the game I own, I would recommend Guitar Hero 3, Tiger Woods (4 player), Ghost Squad (4 player), and Alien Syndrome (4 player).

Lego Star Wars is 2 player co-op, but it's not necessarily a party game. I'm also going to pick up Geometry Wars at some point, since it's like the old asteroids games with 2 player co-op.

Back