which game. HELP MEEE!!!!!

ace.george

ACE GEORGE. CUSE HES ACE.
Jun 26, 2007
i'm having one of my informas 'wii days'
and need a game which is at least 2 players.
a good game.

i have play and sooth moves, i have raman raving rabits. i even have need for speed carbon.

can any one sujest a new multiplayer game for me and my friends?

thank you if you help me.

=]

im in the UK. by the way. so i dont know if its come out yet.

=Z

meh, im not too keen on that game.

i think me and my friends wil just go browse game before we all come to mine.
i can't wait for harvest moon on the wii. =]

thanks anyway!

what about medal of honour vanguard that's multiplayer. i'm buying it on sunday.:yesnod:

meh, its all a bit warish. i want something happy. lol.

=]

Mario Party 8 is good with friends and family.

happy, hmmmm! how about marvel ultimate alliance [1-4 players] or cooking mama lol! it might be brilliant :lol: i'm being serious.

MP8 doesn't come out outside of North America till a few weeks.
I really can't recommend Mario Strikers Charged highly enough. It is a great game with great multiplayer options.

just wait a little longer for a good multiplayer fun game their should be one coming out at E3 july 10 we might finally get ssbb release date

how about mortal kombat armageddon. that games really good for a multiplaying. you can kill your friends!!!!! LOL. JK. but seriously, its really good game to play with someone

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
how about mortal kombat armageddon. that games really good for a multiplaying. you can kill your friends!!!!! LOL. JK. but seriously, its really good game to play with someone

Yeah I have to second that. Just bought it a few days ago for the wii and sold my copy back for the XBOX. The special moves are somewhat easy especially if your playing with someone else who hasn't played it on the wii. They have training sessions to get comfortable with the wii and you can create your own player!!!!! Just a note though. I learned that you don't need to swing your arm fully, You can just move your wrist in the motion of the arrows. (You'll understand when you get it) That tidbit also helps when your playing someone to ensure that you don't punch them in the head when your trying to do a move. My brother is still mad at me :lol:

How can you live in the UK and not like Soccer?? WTHeck? lol Anyways JUS GOO and get Strikers, it's not like you really playing a sports games. I KNOW I DESPISE Sports games. BUT I was able to play Strikers on the gamecube like crazy. That game is extremely fast paced, If you don't even try it, I will hunt you down and send you to China Town!..ya! ^_^

enjoi!

Back