Help Me Decide ^^

FR. said:
Cool, but if you want to expeirience NFS at it's best, (don't get Carbon) and play it with an actual console, the gameplay is better and such like that. :)

So carbon is better on the other consoles?

I keep hearing mixed reviews on it which makes it hard to decide :p

Atm i'm thinking to go with Sonic or Excite truck.. I'm about to watch a video review on SSX Blur to see what it's like

Does SSX last long?

---

Ok, well I dont think i'll be getting MoH: Vanguard atm, I'll probably wait for some better FPS to come out

So it's out of:

Excite Truck
Sonic
SSX

From what i've seen, Excite truck looks like a really fun game so I decided to put that over NFS

SSX looks fun, Are the controls difficult?

Last edited:
StealthSoul said:
So carbon is better on the other consoles?

Well, you see Carbon is out for GC, PS2 and all the 7th Generation Consoles. If you want the "real" version of Carbon, then you should get the game for the Wii because it has features that the 6th Generation Consoles don't have. I have the game for GC, it was a big dissapointment.

Well I dont think i'll be getting NFS.. I've been hearing more negative than positive online and on these forums.

Stealth said:
Ok, well I dont think i'll be getting MoH: Vanguard atm, I'll probably wait for some better FPS to come out

So it's out of:

Excite Truck
Sonic
SSX

From what i've seen, Excite truck looks like a really fun game so I decided to put that over NFS

SSX looks fun, Are the controls difficult?

have you played Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones by any chance? if you haven't, go out and get Rival Swords for Wii. its an awesome game, with a very long storyline. otherwise, SSX Blur will keep you busy for a while.

FWELR said:
have you played Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones by any chance? if you haven't, go out and get Rival Swords for Wii. its an awesome game, with a very long storyline. otherwise, SSX Blur will keep you busy for a while.
Well I played Warior Within and I just stopped playing at some point, I didn't like it too much XD

Back