Best FPS + Best Racer

Redsteel, you like it or you hate it.

Story was good - Nice story! Not as good as Zelda but Original.
Gameplay was good - I think the single player was a blast to play besides the glitches.
Graphics were good - Not the best but for a launch game they are good.
Music/Sound was good - I music was good and voice acting was bad. Music for the sword fight is just fun to listen to.
Mutliplayer is good - Well built, just needs to make feel little more completive.

Miaymoto says we need to add a category for non-gamers

For Non-Gamers: You may or may not like it. Its the best FPS on the Wii right now.
For Gamers: Probably going to hate it...you played so much Halo this game looks like a sin. Though it does have a nice story and funfactor is high cause of the controls.

Pros: Fun FPS, Sword Fights
Cons: Glitchy!, Game was rushed, Sword Fights were choppy, If you retarded there is a learning curve

Last edited:
If I were you (this is what I am doing) I wouldnt waist my money on half-ass games that are out right now, and I would just be patient and get the REAL games.

FPS: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Racer: (This one is really up to you, but I know what I am going with and what I will suggest to you) Driver: Parallel Lines (Incase youve never heard of it, its kind of like a GTA, except more driving, and it will use the wii remote to its full potential)

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I think I will not get an FPS for now, as they dont seem to be great just yet.. Metroid seems great though.

I have heard of driver, had it on my Playstation. When'll that be released?

I am probably still going to get a racer for now, as i've found some for VERY cheap.. So if I dont like the game I could just trade it and make a tiny profit.. :p

Back