Good games

codeking

Computer Nerd, not Geek
Nov 16, 2006
im getting the wii and red steel for christmas. i can also get a wiimote and a nunchuck or another game. which 1 should i get? any recommended games? would another controller be worth it?

Uhmm, well sir. Do you play video games with another or group of other people? If so, get the extra Wiimote, if not, get the extra game which should be Zelda. And that is what I said so it must be done.

I agree with ABC, he nailed it perfect..... wait a second, ABC is my initials! you imposter!

DUDE! Get Zelda: Twilight Princess. Suppose to be like the best video game ever - no joke. :thumbsup:

siksol said:
I agree with ABC, he nailed it perfect..... wait a second, ABC is my initials! you imposter!

I am nothing of the sort sir. I am a fresh and original super gamer with super natural powers. Top that ****. :p

Uhmm, well sir. Do you play video games with another or group of other people? If so, get the extra Wiimote, if not, get the extra game which should be Zelda. And that is what I said so it must be done.

I can play with my brother mostly. I'll get zelda

Yea well I have all kinds of super powers... if you've seen the South Park episode where they pretend to be ninja's then you would understand.(I'm Cartman)

siksol said:
Yea well I have all kinds of super powers... if you've seen the South Park episode where they pretend to be ninja's then you would understand.(I'm Cartman)

Hahahha! That was one of my favorite episodes bro.

yes yes mine also. The ninja star to butter's eye just had me rolling, and cartman going across the stage "invisable" classic! Only episodes close to that one was the WoW episode and the Wii episodes

Back