Good morning, Wiiholics

Beta

DnB Selecta
Jan 18, 2010
Buffalo
Wii Online Code
3074-7613-2947-5221
I'm Beta, a drum n bass DJ from Buffalo. I just got a Wii a week ago. The only reason I made the purchase was for the Super Mario Bros. (I'm old school like that). I'm having a lot of fun with the system overall. See you around the forum. Peace.

I'm Beta, a drum n bass DJ from Buffalo. I just got a Wii a week ago. The only reason I made the purchase was for the Super Mario Bros. (I'm old school like that). I'm having a lot of fun with the system overall. See you around the forum. Peace.

Your a drummer? Thats cool, i had my fair share with that, right now im practicing on how to beat box with a flute. At the same time learning how to play the flute.

Welcome to wiichat, :lol:. You just bought a system for a game..well, its not the first time ive heard of that.

Your a drummer? Thats cool, i had my fair share with that, right now im practicing on how to beat box with a flute. At the same time learning how to play the flute.

Welcome to wiichat, :lol:. You just bought a system for a game..well, its not the first time ive heard of that.

No no no. Not a drummer. A drum n bass DJ. Electronic dance music that revolves around the amen break and snappy snares.

Yeah, I bought it just for a game. Not ashamed. It's been a couple years since I've had a system at all. The last one I had was PS2. I really like this system because it truly is for everybody. I have a 4 year old so it's nice that she can have fun with me.

Back