Good recharging station?

Cactus

SSB 4 Life
Feb 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7277-1629-5342-0526
Does there exist a charging station where the batteries can be recharged from the nunchuck slot?

I think you mean, from the remote, and I am not sure if there is one out there.
Plenty of decent chargers with battery packs though.

Dang, it's just that I have those silicone controller gloves (condoms) on all my wiimotes, and those things are a pain to take off everytime the battery needs to be changed. Sure there are chargers where I dont have to remove the batery case: http://www.bestbuy.ca/multimedia/products/large/10085197.jpg but then I'd have to pierce a hole in the glove, and I just dont really want broken connies :lol:

wario2ooo said:
i have one...,i got it at gamestop though

One that recharges from the nunchuck slot?

Two recharging stations I found while browsing the EB Games website.

Link: http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802574

Description:

The Wii Charge Station accepts two Wii controllers (not included) and simultaneously powers them. When the remotes are recharged, an LED charge indicator lights up. The charge station includes two NiMH rechargeable battery packs and a six-foot power cable. On top of everything else, the charge station comes packed with two rubberized battery covers for an improved grip.

Link: http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802683

Description:

Keep the gaming juices flowing with the Mad Catz Charging Station for the Nintendo Wii. Simply remove the cover and batteries from your first party Wii Remote and affix the Power Pak in its place to prepare yourself for hours of continuous game time.

The rechargable Lithium Ion battery can be used repeatedly, preventing the need to drain your expensive batteries and the lightweight design will not hinder game play. The base unit, which houses your Wii Remote and Nunchuk and has storage for 2 SD memory cards, allows you to recharge at your convenience, even if you have one of the Mad Catz SKINZ attached to your Wii Remote.

Sitting flush alongside the first party Wii stand, you can also customize the look of your gaming area by using one or more units. Functionality and cost effectiveness make the Mad Catz Charging Station the ultimate storage and power solution for your Wii accessories. Mad Catz promises innovative, quality products for all your gaming needs.

Last edited:
Ya, Ebgames has only that one charging station. I'm looking for a charging station that perhaps has a dock that plugs into the bottom of the wiimote rather than a jack at the back of the battery cover. It's because I have really tight controller gloves.

I don't think there is one. However you could always search google and see what you come up with.

Well I thought that I would have problems without my wiimote condoms too. The Nyko charge station has battery packs that are rubberized to give you a better grip and feel pretty good in my opinion.

i saw one on pwnsource.com in the wii section

i heard that this one is pretty good, it has two 2800 mah battery packs , and it also charged with the usb cable, the best thing about it, is that it is 20 bucks

Back