Good virtual console website?

headbeat

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2007
I was browsing around and try to found some website which sort of list out the virtual console site, but i could not find any... I just found a site that talks about Wii (www.everywiigames.com) where they kind of have a checklist for all the games on Wii. Thats about it... Does any of you have any good site to share with me?

Yeah I've also wondered this, being the lazy bum that I am I haven't bothered to find one. Mind you I haven't had the internet for almost 3 weeks at my house ( and I still haven't..aghhhhh)

So yeah a web-site with a simple list would be great :)

nice avatar and sig Rach (can i call you that?)
anyway i usually check google news for new updates because i just can't be bothered to search.

Byuakuya said:
nice avatar and sig Rach (can i call you that?)
anyway i usually check google news for new updates because i just can't be bothered to search.

Ya I agree with ya. That is why I was trying to go for one good site which sort of tells me some information with every games. I cannot really follow big game site like ign because there are too many stuff happening on the page...
Wiki was good (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rth_America)) however, I like every wii games (www.everywiigames.com) more because they have links to demos and controls. save my time to search for it haha..

Back