Goron + Spring Water = Failure

vanderz

ForTheLoveOfHouse
Dec 10, 2006
Nottingham
Wii Online Code
7846-0041-2551-0471
Right the Goron you speak to in the field at Castle town, he says he can break down the rocks if he had Hot Spring Water.

Ive tried to do it no end of times the spring water just turns into WATER by the time i get there...

Can someone please tell me how too do it ??

Cheers..

IIRC, trying to bring the water from death mountain always fails. What you have to do is go to the shop owned by the little kid in the Kakariko (excuse spelling) village. Outside the shop is the old Goron that you had to donate money to. If you havn't already donated enough rupees, you must do so. Talk to the Goron outside and he will give you the task of taking some water to town. Once you do this a hot spring water stall will open in town. Easy peasy.

Cheers but...

Ive donated a 1000 rupees and i talk to the goron outside and he says find my son, in castle town but i cant find him anywhere!

I thought it was the kid by the hot water spring stall but he says my dads waiting outside or summit, i just dont know what to do.

Ummm now I'm confused my memory might be a little hazy but I'd swear I talked to the old Goron (the purple one) outside the shop in Kakariko village and he asked me to deliver some hot spring water which kicked off the sequence.

I've explained it for you here, even though its self explanatory ingame.

Yes but you need to talk to the Goron outside the West gate of Castle town. The one near the boulders is outside the South Gate. Talk to the old Goron (after giving the 1000 Rupees) and then warp to Castle town. Head out the West gate, go down the patch into the new area and talk to the Goron at the bridge. Then warp to Kakariko Village, talk to the old Goron again and he gives u a barrel. It automatically warps you to the field near the Goron you just need to run to him avoiding the agro, so stay near the wall..

i dont get why people say that running with the hot water thru hyrule field is so hard, i did it on my first try

all you have to do is run really fast directly there and don't bother fighting the birds because they aren't fast enough to hit you. ( I did both water things my first try)

mattsaccount said:
i dont get why people say that running with the hot water thru hyrule field is so hard, i did it on my first try

Actually, it took me a few tries. I kept getting hit by bad guys and the water barrel would break. I did find a simple solution to this though:

When you accept the task and you get sent to the feild with the water, run along side the very edge of the gorge. You will encounter only one bad guy to kill, the other bad guy you will just pass by and he won't notice you. Then its all clear to the bridge.

Your way is stupid

All you have to do is run directly there, don't bother "evading" or "avoiding" them by going along the edge, if you go straight, and go around the ground guys just outside their sphere you'll be fine, cuz the birds aren't fast enough

Back