Got around to playing Madworld...

gpwasr10

WiiChat Member
Jun 30, 2009
Amazingly fun game! As a matter of fact, other then that Star Trek game I have enjoyed all of my Wii buys so far. But this game is truly special... and the violence is exquisite.

If you haven't tried it, you should give it a whirl!

I keep going to the blockbuster to see if they have it yet but they haven't the last two times I checked. Can't wait till I move at the end of the month so I can sign up for gamefly.

Even if you can find it used it is worth buying, hell if you have the cash I got mine off of ebay, BNIB, for $27 shipped. I give it an easy 5 out of 5. It is simply the most vile game I have ever seen on a platform.

I second that. Mad World is Amazing Truely somEthing needed on the Wii or in gaming for that matter!

I have been gaming a long time and I have to say that I consider Madworld to be not only great on Wii, but one of the best games of this generation. Completely unique experience from anything I have yet played.

Yes MADWORLD is one of those games that will never go out of style, a truly timeless piece of art that will glow in the Wii library for years to come. Thank You Platinum Games/SEGA.

Back