Minigame games, which are good for single player play?

Dusk86

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2010
England
Hey all :) I recently got a Wii, and I really enjoy Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort. They are also really good for single player play too, and I like the fact that you play against computer opponents who get increasingly difficult with each win. Are there are any other multi games in this way?

Or what are your favourite minigame games, which are nice to play on your own?

Thanks

Last edited:
You could try the Mario & Sonic Olympics games, they seem about the best minigame titles outside of Nintendo's.

I enjoy Wii Sports Resort swordplay showdown the best out of all the minigames I've played, it sure is a lot of fun on your own or with friends.

Wario Ware
Its built for solo (possibly drunk) play

You could try the Mario & Sonic Olympics games, they seem about the best minigame titles outside of Nintendo's.

I enjoy Wii Sports Resort swordplay showdown the best out of all the minigames I've played, it sure is a lot of fun on your own or with friends.

Thanks. I'm hoping to rent the Mario and Sonic one, have you played the olympic version too?

Thanks. I'm hoping to rent the Mario and Sonic one, have you played the olympic version too?

I've only played the first one, which wasn't as good as Wii Sports but it was still quite fun. The Winter Olympics sequel is supposed to be better though, so I'll probably try renting it sometime too.

Warioware is a good suggestion too. Rayman Raving Rabbids (the first game) is also a pretty good minigame compilation, although I found it a lot more fun playing it with friends than I did on my own.

I always thought minigame games were only good at multiplayer.

Back