Single player?

i just checked , sega saturn came 1 year before psone and was the first console to have 3d. besides 3d gaming was already on the pc so nintendo didn't steal anything.

STEAL, STEAL, STEAL!!!

Seriously, enough with the stealing. Just about every single console that ever exsisted took ideas from the console before and THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! As long as they don't flat out copy another console's controller down to the screws, they aren't copying.

If console makers closed themselves up in their offices and just tried to come up with something new, we would still have 2D graphics, little or no audio, and a one joystick.

What Sony did was not really copying, but instead trying to jump on the motion-sensing train so they can say they have it as one of the many features of the PS3. It's most likely going to be used in a few racers and one or two flying games and maybe if they're smart, a Katamari Damacy game, that's all. You're not going to see a port of Red Steel to PS3 because no one is going to want to swing their Dual-Shock 3 controller around like a maniac.

Let's get over the fanboyism and get back to the subject, whatever it is.

NateTheGreat said:
STEAL, STEAL, STEAL!!!

Seriously, enough with the stealing. Just about every single console that ever exsisted took ideas from the console before and THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! As long as they don't flat out copy another console's controller down to the screws, they aren't copying.

If console makers closed themselves up in their offices and just tried to come up with something new, we would still have 2D graphics, little or no audio, and a one joystick.

What Sony did was not really copying, but instead trying to jump on the motion-sensing train so they can say they have it as one of the many features of the PS3. It's most likely going to be used in a few racers and one or two flying games and maybe if they're smart, a Katamari Damacy game, that's all. You're not going to see a port of Red Steel to PS3 because no one is going to want to swing their Dual-Shock 3 controller around like a maniac.

Let's get over the fanboyism and get back to the subject, whatever it is.
sorry im still talking about stealing, but someone in texas is suing microsoft and nintendo for taking his idea on the controller. Here is the whole story.

MetroidZ said:
i have seen when you use 2 different tv's to play multiplayer. that would be great.

i know this post will probably not relate to the last one but, MetroidZ nintendo might make a thing similar to the ps1, you can use 1 wii 2 controllers and 2 tvs and instead of a split screen (for something like racing games) you have a screen each so if you want to make it fun you turn the tv's in opposite directions ( i.e. back to back) and it means no cheating by looking at the other persons screen and seeing where they are

Back