Single player?

well if nintendo was never around videogame systems would still be using joysticks, there would be no analog stick, no rumble pack, no interesting games. Heck we still might be in the 2d era. Heck, there wouldn't be gaming systems because nintendo was the one the brought back home console gaming in the first place. But luckily for Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo will thrive forever and ever.

Supermariomp3 said:
well if nintendo was never around videogame systems would still be using joysticks, there would be no analog stick, no rumble pack, no interesting games. Heck we still might be in the 2d era. Heck, there wouldn't be gaming systems because nintendo was the one the brought back home console gaming in the first place. But luckily for Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo will thrive forever and ever.

Amen to that!!

in touch with the wii said:
look there first designs of ps3 had not motion things in it at least with nintendo had 3d graphics from the start
lol, i see what u mean. nintendo always comes up with the ideas, others just steal 'em *couch* sony *couch*

im not say that im just saying at least nintendo had the decency to inculde theyre ideas in theyre first planns rather than thninking of something then changing the controller completely

Look, sony saw this video [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaUvbncE3Gk[/MEDIA] and if u look closely they just knew it will have motion sensor, cause the video doesnt specify, also if u look thats not the wii controller and nunchuck, those are the revolution nunchuck and wiimote without a speaker... thats why nintendo cant say more about the wii, cause sony will copy them

Arcadium said:
Look, sony saw this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaUvbncE3Gk and if u look closely they just knew it will have motion sensor, cause the video doesnt specify, also if u look thats not the wii controller and nunchuck, those are the revolution nunchuck and wiimote without a speaker... thats why nintendo cant say more about the wii, cause sony will copy them
its the rev controller because thats an old video. was that the one they showed at E3 2005?

Also:
Before copying nintendo and E3
ps3_controller.jpg

After copying nintendo and in E3
ps3-black-pad.jpg

Future PS4
ps3-controller-yeah.jpg

Conclusions they didnt copy NOTHING! :lol:

Mr_Stoukaph said:
its the rev controller because thats an old video. was that the one they showed at E3 2005?
No Mr. Stoukaph, thats not the video they showed... it was in the wii web page before E3 and before it had the speaker on the wiimote and the name wii

Last edited by a moderator:
ive said this in another thread: ive seen a comic in egm about sony copying nintendo. it had a sony representative holding a handheld and saying, "Look, I don't know what you're implying but the PSP Doubleview has been in development since 1993!" Its still funny everytime i read it:lol:

and thats true sonys changed the controller after they saw the video this is sony"omfg its brillant let copy some of it and say that they cant say we stole it because they used our 3D idea haha i love my job"

Back