Got it

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
I got to wall mart today and i picked it up. But i am having problems. with Walugie. I have
Lugie
Dry bones
Hamer bro
Kopa

If you think my team sucks tell me thanks
and how do you Take the ball

You can answer your own questions after you play for an hour or so, its really easy but not everyone likes the same sidekicks team. What do yo mean "take the ball?

Make sure you play through the tutorial until you get every thing down. I think by taking the ball you mean stealing? Use the d-pad to steal or shake the wiimote to send the player with the ball flying.

Your team doesn't really suck, and I usually tell my friends to play as waluigi when they set down with the game for the first time. Learn to use his Wall-Luigi skill to set up a megastrike. Your team is pretty solid, but if you wanted to experiment you could probably switch out dry bones for a playmaker. None of your sidekicks have a very good passing ability (I think) so boo or toad could really help you in those lob-pass goals.

It's up to you though, with enough skill any given team can beat any other team. :) Good luck, just takes practice.

Tairusu said:
Make sure you play through the tutorial until you get every thing down. I think by taking the ball you mean stealing? Use the d-pad to steal or shake the wiimote to send the player with the ball flying.

Your team doesn't really suck, and I usually tell my friends to play as waluigi when they set down with the game for the first time. Learn to use his Wall-Luigi skill to set up a megastrike. Your team is pretty solid, but if you wanted to experiment you could probably switch out dry bones for a playmaker. None of your sidekicks have a very good passing ability (I think) so boo or toad could really help you in those lob-pass goals.

It's up to you though, with enough skill any given team can beat any other team. :) Good luck, just takes practice.
+1 The tutorial helped immensely I went 8-6 my first 14 games of online play (still didn't know what all I was doing) but I most likely would have gone 1-13 without it.

Back