Got the Router

adrelith said:
Yesm I sure am :p But I am also one of the people who will crack your wifi if you don't secure it and I'm out with my laptop or PSP :p

Luckily i live in a nice neighbourhood XD

So do I, lol :p It makes it easier to do it :p

The first day I set up my router someone got on it, and for some reason my Wii wouldn't connect with any form of security on. Luckily, it now does. So NO ONE is gonna get on my network now:cool:

Oceanic said:
The first day I set up my router someone got on it, and for some reason my Wii wouldn't connect with any form of security on. Luckily, it now does. So NO ONE is gonna get on my network now:cool:
Lol, you can crack any type of wireless encryption :p It just takes more time the better encryption you use.

Well, luckily people around me aren't as smart as you :p They could only get in with no encryption. The suckers aint gonna get in now!

Gaz said:
meh, wep takes 20 mins top to crack. not that hard.

Like i said, it's being paranoid, lots of things are easy for people to do, no point worry over it though. IMO wepping it will be fine, the chances that there's going to be someone nearby trying to get into your router are minimal

Skooma said:
Like i said, it's being paranoid, lots of things are easy for people to do, no point worry over it though. IMO wepping it will be fine, the chances that there's going to be someone nearby trying to get into your router are minimal
Yes paranoid, thats what i call it, before you call it paranoia, you should first understand the consiquences of what will happen it someone hacks your rotuer, then applys a keylogger to every computer in your household.

then what, the chances of it arn't as small as you think, and it's much easyier than you think.

Gaz said:
Yes paranoid, thats what i call it, before you call it paranoia, you should first understand the consiquences of what will happen it someone hacks your rotuer, then applys a keylogger to every computer in your household.

then what, the chances of it arn't as small as you think, and it's much easyier than you think.

I already said it was easy, but i aint gonna go worrying about it, plenty of bad things could happen easily all the time.

Back