got Wii! now what ?

odpr

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
hi
I just got wii today, very nice system,!

I have two questions..:
1) where the download contenet go to > ? the inside memory of the Wii?

this is the full version :)
hi
I just got wii today, very nice system,!

I have two questions..:
1) where the download contenet go to > ? the inside memory of the Wii?
it is not that huge memory, which means that soon enough I will have to start to delete things.
2) what games you recommand to buy ? /
how is rayman raving rabbits? I want games to play with friends.

also I was wondering what is going with the Wii in the online head to head department ?
is nintendo planing to add some sort of chat option during online games ? ( like Xbox ?)

thanks
O

the Wii flash memory is very small.. no 500M that is it,
correct me if I am wrong..

if it is true how many games you can save there ?
how many VR consols you can save..?

the good thing is that once you buy a VC game, you can redownload it as many times as you want for free. that means yes you can delete games that you don't play, and just redownload them when you do want to play them.

Or store them on your computer and put them back on using an sd card later on.

internet channel and everybody vote channel is at the virtual console its free. (Yes you can go on youtube, and google, and yahoo, and wiichat, and nintendo.com, and hotmail, and myspace and all that other junk.

yes but who would want 2 when the ps3 is already so 1337........PFFFT who am i kiding

now that you got a Wii, I would recommend getting an internet connection first whether that be buying a router or the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector because a majority of the Wii channels use internet connection.

Then the #1 game i would recommend is Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess. then perhaps try to find some Wii points cards if your gonna download some of the classics or find a credit card to buy the points with.

Since we're on the topic of SD cards (kind of), I have a question that wasn't answered in another thread.

Is there any way to get files from my computer onto my SD card without having to use a reader? My digital camera is too old, doesn't take the new SD cards, and I don't have a phone that uses SD cards either.

mmm...

I want games more like wii sport and so,
something that I can play with friends,
I don't have much time to twilight princess.(altough a very good game..)

how about raving rabbits?
is it any good?

Back