Graphics Sub-section Petition!

Brawny said:
ROFLMAO! Can you make my name stand out just a little more? lol :lol:
I know, i'm making a picture in PS now, but I have to mow the lawn.

BRB

wow, last time i checked this thread there was like 14 ppl that had signed the petition, now theres 44!!!

go wiichat members go!

I actually think you guys deffinately need this sub section. I dont do any graphics and such, but you guys, without a doubt, need and deserve this sub section.

So, i will sign this petition thing. :thumbsup:

Hope ion listens soon

Last edited:
ha, thats random, it went from gfx petitioning to post count, whoa. hey! im almost at 500, just realized!

hmm, not really, i could at least go see what it looks like though, thnx for the idea :thumbsup:

nic7 said:
I actually think you guys deffinately need this sub section. I dont do any graphics and such, but you guys, without a doubt, need and deserve this sub section.

So, i will sign this petition thing. :thumbsup:

Hope ion listens soon
Ha, thanks for being yo' bad self. :)

Hm... are we to 50 yet?

off-topic, Hey ty, check it out. Me you and Loose have like 90% of the latest posts. (other than in pokemon threads)

Brawny said:
Hm... are we to 50 yet?

off-topic, Hey ty, check it out. Me you and Loose have like 90% of the latest posts. (other than in pokemon threads)
Lol, stupid pokemon threads...it's not that I don't like the gameboy games (only good thing about pokemon IMO >.>), but there should just be a sub-forum for it till the craze is over.

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, stupid pokemon threads...it's not that I don't like the gameboy games (only good thing about pokemon IMO >.>), but there should just be a sub-forum for it till the craze is over.
no
if you think about it
does the DS section really get much attention anyways? or before this pokemon craze?
so why create a pokemon sub section when that would leave the ds forum all empty and alone

Sovieto said:
no
if you think about it
does the DS section really get much attention anyways? or before this pokemon craze?
so why create a pokemon sub section when that would leave the ds forum all empty and alone
Who cares if the DS section is getting noticed now, it's flooded by pokemon threads anyway. You can't see anything else.

ive already made to official poke trading and battling threads to stop the new threads from being made, but nobody is using them, they need to get stickied....

Back