Graphics Sub-section Petition!

ssbb_lover said:
Who cares if the DS section is getting noticed now, it's flooded by pokemon threads anyway. You can't see anything else.
but there is nothing else
teh forum was dead before pokemon

Sovieto said:
but there is nothing else
teh forum was dead before pokemon
But it's basically a pokemon sub-forum now, except when good DS news comes along, it has to be posted there and it quickly gets bumped off the pages by pokemon threads.

Like my DS list for 2007 with the games, prices, and release dates. It was constantly at the top because the section was dead, and it was useful, so it worked out. Now it's just been pushed out...

heh.. heh... can anyone make me a sig? after all my supposive spam threads, i just need one small little sig. All you need to do is refere from and older sig, and work well with animated userbars. PLEASE PM! Ill be out of these forums for good, just help me out here.... :(

-BTW add me on the list. :)

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Ha ha, at least there is no pokefreaks in the graphics section. Dunno about mccloud though....

what dont you know about mccloud. . .

I dont like pokemon. . .

:lol:

Last posts are just from pokemon non-fans... and I though I was the only one on this forum :lol:

But over with this poke chat... Huh... Hey Tyler Jill has now 4 bars of rep just to you know. :)

And do you have any news about the Section??? :incazzato:

The news is top secret:yikes: jill, tyler and i0n are being very secrative.

jill is trying her best to help get this section, it is very likely we will get this section but nothing has been confirmed . . .

'The insider' will try to get a update soon:lol:

And to clear things up im not a pokehead, have dare it get hinted:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
The news is top secret jill, tyler and i0n are being very secrative.

jill is trying her best to help get this section, it is very likely we will get this section but nothing has been confirmed . . .

'The insider' will try to get a update soon

i0n is never online, Jill is trying to help Tyler with the Section, that I know, but Jill can't help him if i0n is offline...

Cpt.McCloud said:
And to clear things up im not a pokehead

Your're not??? :yikes:

LOL, joke. You're the only one i remember NOT complaining about the pokemon threads.

Also, how is the whole graphics thread not on a first name basis yet?

also, I gave her the fourth one. ROFL

Brawny said:
LOL, joke. You're the only one i remember NOT complaining about the pokemon threads.

Also, how is the whole graphics thread not on a first name basis yet?

also, I gave her the fourth one. ROFL

The one who wants to be in the lead in rep and has the rather intresting avvy gives her the fourth rep block:lol:

I've learned to relize thats its a matter of years untill pokemon outnumber humans, the world will end when pokemon overruns us, not global warming.

well shall we start first name basis?

Yeah, you, wiired, close, demonflair, coleman....All of you. We always have to refer to you by your username.

Tyler and I are like the only ones that uses them.

Brawny said:
Yeah, you, wiired, close, demonflair, coleman....All of you. We always have to refer to you by your username.

Tyler and I are like the only ones that uses them.
Why do you guys think I started releasing my name along time ago...I looked into the future. Could you not all see that with D/P being released in the child infested, Poke crazed United States that our apocalypse would be the one thing we all least excepted?...

...I thought it so obvious.

Brawny said:
I. Am. Confizzled.

Explain in English (american dialect preferred) please?

:lol:
Brawny, Brawny, Brawny...I thought we were so alike, but if you can't understand this simple concept of an post-apocalyptic era ruled by pokemon...

Wow, I don't even believe in this yet i'm giving a lecture on it. -_-
demonflair said:
I'm going to repeat the post I made a while ago since you didn't read it Tyler:

:)

Last edited:
Back