1234-1234-1234-1234
****ing hell now this is whats appearing!:
failure during data transmission
error code 28090

God is anyone else getting this **** too when they TRY to get online

dazz159 said:
same here error code 98020.

earlier i had a error code 86070 with the same details

im getting the same 98020 but cant find anywhere on the net about this error code, even listed on nintendo's site.

well actully i made the same thread at the same time if you actually looked

first, i hope this is all corrected by the time we get this game or nintendo of America will make sure this doesnt happen
Second, once again at least its most ppl and not just you
Third- I am sure Nintendo is working on this and is trying hard to fix this
Fourth- maybe each time it says something new its closer to working? and that could be progress

Yes folks, im getting the same problem with the wifi. And its tampering with my landline. Nintendo can blow me.

i dont mind, its the first game so there bound to be blips. they cant plan for things like this unless they give wii's to thousands of people and tell them all to connect while they do testing. which i cant imagine any company would do.

ok, JUST STOP ****ing complaining. We all know that there is problems with the service and everyone is getting the same problems.
We have many threads about this, ok im going to create a thread..

Pasting this from the other thread:

Hay internet guyz, I am gonna moan about dis online game lol, even though its only been out for a few days and they have already fixed one problem k lol.

Seriously, stop that now. Pc games aren't perfect when they first come out, and nintendo are more than likely dealing with it, its probably something to do with a massive rush of hundreds of thousands of people coming online. Return it if you really want to, i'm sure no one else cares, you'll just be giving the game to someone who will appreciate it and not scream and throw their toys out of their pram when something doesn't work immediately.

We know there is problems just give Nintendo a chance and stop creating so many threads for it, search for the correct one and use it dont create a new 1

Kris Bulldog Strikers said:
We know there is problems just give Nintendo a chance and stop creating so many threads for it, search for the correct one and use it dont create a new 1

no one gets it both threads were made at the same time im sick of "OMG U MADEZ A NOTHER THREAD!! STOPZ COMPLAINING!!!111!"

JUST LOOK AT TIME CREATION OF BOTH THREADS INSTEAD OF MOANING AT ME

Back