Greetings from a mad scientist

Digital Fl

DigitalFlareon = toolong
Dec 16, 2007
My secret closet lab
Wii Online Code
0996-7543-8499-6835
I'm Digital Flareon now, but if there is a name change thread, I'll be shortening it or getting the whole deal. I like Nintendo games(duh), Pokemon was the first game series I fell in love with(Yellow version in '99), and my love spread from there to other Nintendo and 3rd party franchises. My second favorite game series would have to be the Silent Hill series, I love horror games and I collect the best ones. I still have many I need until it feels more complete(Damn you Silent Hill1 and Alone in the Dark).

I do have a Wii, but the only game I have with online competition is Pokemon Battle Revolution. I'm too busy raising my teams and indulging in SMG right now for a battle. I have a couple of online capable DS games right now I'm available for insane Mario Kart action which I am dying for.

I have a Youtube account where recordings of my console game adventures are posted for viewing pleasure. I've posted a Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition playthrough, a snippet(literally) of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and numerous Pokemon Battle Revolution random online battles. I hope to post much more in the future!

Yes I am a mad scientist, but due to art theft I have hesitated displaying my fantastic and sadistic inventions. Besides inventions and ferrets I draw tons of fanart, but I've only posted mostly Pokemon fanart as of now. Posted where? On my Deviant Art account.

There are two other forums I can be found on: Naruto Forums and Serebii Forums. (Yes I like Naruto, but I'm not Narutarded, I hate tards. Especially pairing tards who start flame wars. Blargh! Doesn't mean I don't support certain pairings though.>.> I just support pairing peace more, as well as not being a general tard. XP)

Hey welcome to the forum Digital Flareon. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you like anime, I suggest on checking out the Anime Discussion section here at WiiChat.

Hello and welcome to WiiChat, Digital Flareon!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.
You can maybe get a name change from i0n(the creator). Just give him a PM

elloa51vb4.gif
LLNaruto forums

Oh my God, a new guy who can use grammar properly and set up and interesting description!

Darkprinny said:
elloa51vb4.gif
LLNaruto forums

Coincidentally that animation has basis with my OTP. xD

Frogger said:
Oh my God, a new guy who can use grammar properly and set up an interesting description!

Really? *blush* I thought the description was too long and drawn out. I'm glad you like it! :D

*is indeed a grammar nazi*

Digital Fl said:
Coincidentally that animation has basis with my OTP. xD

Really? *blush* I thought the description was too long and drawn out. I'm glad you like it! :D

*is indeed a grammar nazi*

Grammar Nazi is a title and should be honoured with capitals! Straighten yourself up, I could make you into good material!

Welcome to WiiChat. That is a very nice introduction, so I will be looking forward to reading your other posts in the near future. :)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Is there a sig rules thread anywhere? I need to know if it is okay to post links in my signature.

Digital Fl said:
Is there a sig rules thread anywhere? I need to know if it is okay to post links in my signature.

You can not put Links to websites anywhere but here...at least I think you can put links that go to a thread that goes to wiichat in the sig.... also you can only have a 500w X 130h image in your sig so make sure you have the size when you ever get a new sig or else you will have a pop-up saying your sig is to big when you edit it. Another thing is that it must be 8 lines... Thats pretty much the basic things...

Back