Greetings!

Magus

WiiChat Member
Sep 30, 2007
Florence, KY USA
Wii Online Code
4377-8177-5933-7263
Hello to all!
you can call me Magus, I have owned a wii for about a month now, I made the switch back to nintendo from Sony...
my quick blurbs, I'm 21, I do in-home sales for my paycheck (that means I invade your home and tell you to buy what I'm selling!) and I do close up magic for fun on the side (think David Blaine or Criss Angel, only far less creepy/stalker-y)
I'm also an adrenaline junkie, while being quite the scaredy-cat. it'll take me forever to talk myself into doing something crazy most of the time, but when I do the rush is too good to ignore!

so anyway, I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys and girls and hope to have a lot of fun here!

Cheers!

either is fine, depends on my mood!

and either way, decaf is imo a desecration of the glorious things that are tea and coffee...

it's like diet soda...sure, for some it may really be that much of a difference, but for most of us, come on...do you -really- think that simply getting rid of sugar or caffeine makes it -good- for you? not to mention if there's no sugar or caffeine in it, then what's the point at all? you drink it to wake up or stay awake, and what does that? caffeine.

wow. I so need to do something productive. like go back to playing Metroid on my VC. I never realized just how difficult it is compared to super metroid, or Fusion...oddly enough it is staving off my desire for the other things I want like MP3 or Zelda until I can better afford them...

Cheers!

Welcome to WiiChat Magus. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back