Looking for a Wii pen-pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandasigh

likes chocolate
Aug 26, 2007
Wii Online Code
2806-5545-8047-5628
Hi everybody. I've been playing with the Wii messaging features and Photo channel a lot lately and I thought it would be cool to have a Wii pen-pal to exchange messages and pictures with. I like to take pictures of my cats and puppy and other stuff, and I found out I can do some pretty fun things with them in the photo channel! So if anyone else likes to take pictures and play with them in the photo channel it would be cool if we could be Wii friends. :yesnod:
Even if you don't take pictures, if you would enjoy recieving them and exchanging messages or just blurbs with me that would be awesome. I'm also open to having more than one pen-pal of course! The more the merrier.

Let me know if you're interested, my Wii friend code is 2806-5545-8047-5628

pandasigh said:
Hi everybody. I've been playing with the Wii messaging features and Photo channel a lot lately and I thought it would be cool to have a Wii pen-pal to exchange messages and pictures with. I like to take pictures of my cats and puppy and other stuff, and I found out I can do some pretty fun things with them in the photo channel! So if anyone else likes to take pictures and play with them in the photo channel it would be cool if we could be Wii friends. :yesnod:
Even if you don't take pictures, if you would enjoy recieving them and exchanging messages or just blurbs with me that would be awesome. I'm also open to having more than one pen-pal of course! The more the merrier.

Let me know if you're interested, my Wii friend code is 2806-5545-8047-5628
Sure. I'd like a pen pal. I don't take pictures...but I'd sure love to recive them!

Gladly you add my code as soon as possible and ill add yours,

P.s i have tonnes of pictures and miis to send

Hey are you still interested in the pen pal? here is my wii number
6948 - 6806 - 3341 - 7263 I look forward to seeing your pictures if you are still interested.

Check the dates

This thread is three years old
threadlockedpw8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back