Greetings!

Geocacher

Lost & Found
Dec 30, 2007
Maryland
I figured I'd delight the kiddies this holiday season and try to find one of those hard to get Wii's to stuff under the tree. Lucky enough for me the young lady at my local GameGo went against the grain and put one to the side for me, under strict orders not to do so under threat of termination! I rushed from work and snatched up the goods..cha-ching! What a cool lady.

This was early October, and since then the Wii had been sitting patiently in the basement, hidden away in a dark corner of the house destined to become 'just another console'. That was until just a few days ago, when the present was unwrapped..

The Wii is now part of our family; we love it and embrace it with warmth, compassion, and the burning desire to constantly play this thing! I am seeing much more play time than the kids :yesnod:, but I think I have to blame most of that on GH3. Anyway, thanks for dedicating this forum to the Wii!

BTW- I bought them a 360 just in case something like this happened..always be prepared!

They must have loved you on Christmas morning, or more so than they already do :lol:

Nice to hear, and maybe buying them more games that they would be interested in would get them playing it more. I took some time as well, as I was in awe of the console for a while :wink:. Maybe they have they same sort of deal?

Anyways, glad to you have you on WiiChat!
Enjoy.

Back