GTA port coming to Wii

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
A port of the previous GTA's is going to be hitting the Wii, according to http://www.nintendic.com/news/205.

I don't know whether its true or false.

Edit: Hold on a sec, its not there anymore. Hmmm I guess that means its false. I found the article on Google news though so I thought the article might have a bit of credibility.

Yeah, the news is still on Google, however Google just links to the page that has the news. Nothing is there anymore. Someone should have copied and paste the news here.

I never played a GTA game before. :/

This would be awesome. GTA 3 is one of the funnest games I've ever played. Just killing people and trying to get away from the cops is all I ever did, but it was really fun.

Yes, having GTA for the Wii would mean great sales for the product. I will be looking forward to GTA when and if it comes out for the Wii.

the_peripheral said:
This would be awesome. GTA 3 is one of the funnest games I've ever played. Just killing people and trying to get away from the cops is all I ever did, but it was really fun.

I thought your Mii profile picture had murderous eyes.

Yeah Nintendo needs to get with the times and say its ok to have M rated games, If the Wii gets GTA and its good we could see more GTA games coming to nintendo meaning that GTA will no longer just be for the PS and Xbox making the Wii a better system.
But Nintendo really just needs to let almost any Rated M game on it (except for ones that are 100% sex <Guy game, Playboy masion> But games like GTA they need to just say ok I dont like what your game is but I want to get more gamers on our system.

JerrodDRagon said:
Yeah Nintendo needs to get with the times and say its ok to have M rated games, If the Wii gets GTA and its good we could see more GTA games coming to nintendo meaning that GTA will no longer just be for the PS and Xbox making the Wii a better system.
But Nintendo really just needs to let almost any Rated M game on it (except for ones that are 100% sex <Guy game, Playboy masion> But games like GTA they need to just say ok I dont like what your game is but I want to get more gamers on our system.

actually a while back Nintendo announced they'll basically let anything on the Nintendo system now.

It has to do more with the old CEO of Nintendo, he was pretty conservative you could say, and didn't like M games. The newer CEO is fine with anything.

Back