GTA port coming to Wii

Well I like GTA but Im not a "fan" of it like I am a fan of Zelda. But Many people (including some of my Friends) say the Wii's for kids since they dotn want GTA or any other M rated games.

JerrodDRagon said:
Many people (including some of my Friends) say the Wii's for kids since they dotn want GTA or any other M rated games.

Well anyone who thinks that way is retarted if they havent heard the name "Wii" as in "WE" (everyone!!!!)

Ill look forward to it long as its done properly. I really enjoy the GTA series (not so much San Andreas as it was far to big and they couldnt fill it up) and if they can get the controls down properly it could be great.

In fact they can just bring out a new and updated version of Vice City to the wii as its easily the best version.

SLrocket said:
anyone who believes GTA shouldnt come to wii is a fruitcake. end of story.

Anyone who cares is a fruitcake.

I wanted Wii before hearing about GTA. I can use my PC for GTA, though on Wii would be nice.

Dont like it, Dont Buy It. If your parents dont want you to have it if your not old enough then bad luck. End of the day everyone should be glad that wii might have GTA coming over, this will make the wii more appealing for other M games. M games you may or may not like.

Method of Rhythm said:
Ha, Ha...are you like 12?
ummm no Im saying that its stupid to listen to people that dont use your product. For me if I had a system if they want GTA thenthey get it why should I care what people that dont make me money think about the game???? Dont buy it if you dont want it. But why are some people saying we should not have the game on the Wii???

Back