Guitar hero 3 guitar revealed controller guitar revealed.

elmo_999 said:
Pretty cool. I heard that GH is hard for people who play real guitar but i play the drums so its okay. They should make it so a second player can drum with two wiimotes or a special drum stick controller.
Do a google search on "Rock Band".

Im gonna get it also, must be some sort of button or latch on the back of the guitar. The wiimote looks hard to get out they must have something we cant see that pops it out.

dogayonv said:
Im gonna get it also, must be some sort of button or latch on the back of the guitar. The wiimote looks hard to get out they must have something we cant see that pops it out.
Better that it's tough as nails to get out than loose and wobbly.

I believe we are being cheated. The Wii version should be cheaper considering the other systems need all of the electronics to make the guitar function as a wireless controller where as the Wii version is essentially a big nunchuck

elmo_999 said:
Pretty cool. I heard that GH is hard for people who play real guitar but i play the drums so its okay. They should make it so a second player can drum with two wiimotes or a special drum stick controller.
It's actually easier to play guitar hero if you've played regular guitar....At least for me and all my other buddies that play guitar.

Six strings and 20+ frets on a real guitar.
compared to
Five "Frets/buttons" on technically one string on the GH guitar. (You could look at it that way.)

See? It's easier.

and Yes, playing a real guitar is better, but this is still a fun game.

ciper said:
I believe we are being cheated. The Wii version should be cheaper considering the other systems need all of the electronics to make the guitar function as a wireless controller where as the Wii version is essentially a big nunchuck
It is cheaper. It's at the end of the article. The Wii version is going for $10 less.

Back