Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

statue12 said:
Cheers i only got the game a few days ago, its really addictive. I can just about get used to the 4 buttons but i use my end finger to use the 4th button, but i cant get used to slinding up and down the neck on the guitar

ah. ic. have you completed the career on medium? once u have cleared medium 4 buttons wont be much of a problem. the only problem will be your finger coordination i guess :smilewinkgrin:

check ur pm!

is guitar hero 3 still okay have heard it is not surround sound only mono think it was .brother and i getting wii for xmas not long now.

is it mono then think it was in the forums i read it.can you buy a guitar seprately.

I think it is mono but sounds fine through my tv, it comes with 1 guitar i think you can buy them seperate though

what different gh3 to the other ones see a list of the songs earlier in the thread looks good

This game sold out at all my local game stores. :( It really looks like a fun game.

I got Guitar hero III today
First time I've seen my gift before getting it and NOT been allowed to play on it
The wait begins, I went and bought it as well [I don't trust my parents to buy the correct game]

Back