guitar hero 3 wii

I just happened to stop by a Toys R Us last Sunday morning and they had 2 on the shelf - the truck had just came in.....we grabbed one and the other was gone before we got to the check out line.

this game will be on my wiishlist untill the day i get it, wich will be a long time, lol i might wait for the 4th one to come out if that will ever happen.

I just managed to buy this game a week ago, and oh-boy did I have to go through some stores X)

A viable alternative for the bundle-package (which has the game an one guitar-controller) is to find the game itself from one store
(they may not have them on display if they are selling the bundle also)
and the controller(s!) from another.
I found several stores that had only the controllers left, and some that had no controllers but only the game.

But, ofcource, I'm in a totally different country =)

Off-topic:
delta38 said:
this game will be on my wiishlist untill the day i get it, wich will be a long time, lol i might wait for the 4th one to come out if that will ever happen.
Delta, how is this relevant to the guestion the original poster asked ?

Mhmm is this game worth shelling out the £70/$140 for? I mean I was thinking of buying it for the PS2 which is like £17.98 as I have the guitar from the GHII already. All the reviews I've read say that the guitar you get is about the same on the PS2 version so that would only leave the online play and maybe downloadable content (though I wouldn't fancy shelling out what will probs be an exhorbinate amount of money for every song).

they are still selling out.....i try to replaced my broken wii guitar at gamestop....but they didnt have any...so i have to wait

Back