guitar hero and my teacher

pepper

Pepper, The Original
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
4515-2807-7755-5492
so i was just in class today and after it let out my teacher asked if she could as me somthing
so i go up and she tells me she has a ps3 and if i would recommend guitar hero 3
i just said sure because its easy to learn and stuff
just goes to show that gh is for all ages XP

my teacher plays runescape XD

i play it too tho..... but im not 29 like my teacher lol.

he probably says this to everyone who insults him........

Attachments

• Smack%20Noob.jpg
    Smack%20Noob.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 108
The technition in my department who's a professional photographer plays games, it's all we talk about all the time ^_^.

Last year he taught us all the darkroom techniques so we had quite a lot of lessons with him and we'd allways end up talking about games. He has a wii and every other nintendo console and hand held that's come out.

Because I'm that bored here's something he did for the BBC - http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/audiovideo/sites/yourvideo/pages/william_tsui_01.shtml and if you google his name there's some pages about a photography project he did..

My science teacher is a Playstation fanboy. He plays Oblivion and Guitar Hero, and has GH tournaments every Friday after school.

My Spanish teacher will brings his PS2 into the school on weekends when he has papers to grade, plug it in to the smartboard (If you don't know what it is, it's a giant screen where it's hooked up to the computer to have access to all your files. and it's touch screen and such, like the DS almost. Big screen, 5ft X 4ft) and play Guitar Hero on it. He said he wants a PS3 soon. Lol, I thought that was pretty cool.

my teacher told me that super mario galaxy is the best game hes ever played, lol

I am a teacher (currently not working), but I used to tell my students to play Diablo 2 (long time addict). It seemed to go well with the middle ages unit I taught. Only reason I even ever mentioned though is because students would ask me... if I played games like runescape or halo and whatnot.

Back