Guitar Hero III...for Australia!

When was a headset ever mentioned by Nintendo? Interest for DC on Wii has been shown by Activision. My guess is that we will see a headset with Mario Kart or SSBB.

Hey guys I have a prize for the Guitar Hero comp if it ever happens....
A Virtual Console game! My ill-fated Funny Photo/Caption Comp failure means I still have some points to give away.
(Apparently they can only be gifted to Aussies, so some Yank missed out).

Lol, thanks for the offer Deanis, but don't hold your breath, I think we;ll just stick to having random battles now and then, keep it nice and simple...and I'll keep the sig...muahahaha!

Deanis said:
Hey guys I have a prize for the Guitar Hero comp if it ever happens....
A Virtual Console game! My ill-fated Funny Photo/Caption Comp failure means I still have some points to give away.
(Apparently they can only be gifted to Aussies, so some Yank missed out).

You know Deanis, there was a runner-up in that game... :D:D:D

Haha just kidding.

I think we should set a round robin tourney in for Sunday. Each play each other once, the two with the most wins have a pro face off for first place. If anyone can't make it for Sunday please post another date suggestion. Or if you are busy at certain times of the day please post your favoured times for Sunday.

List of competitors

Deanis(Deanis)-2535-1863-6742

JoKeR(gpoleweski)-3566-0294-7907

Deity(deity_link)-0903-1072-9893

WCEFan(Eagles)-3308-2888-3052

Willy(bigwilliiy)-4038-4712-6388

Paulie(dark samus)-4768-6198-0515

Please make sure you add them before Sunday (If that's the date)

oh BTW, double post and all.
The golden GH3 controller, for the ultimate luxury when it coems to GH3 winners. (Sure it'd weigh a freaking ton tho):
large1.jpg

Will I be here on Sunday? Who knows atm I'm not too sure, I'm heading down too Philip Island for a couple of days, not sure when I'll be back it might be late Saturday or Sunday depending on what we decide, so I'll say I'll be there for the tournament but if I don't post in here by Saturday night just count me as one win to everyone or whatever (If the tournamnets gonna be on Sunday)

Had to scroll to about the fifth page to get this thread again. Seeing as there has been no objections to tomorrow I think we can lock that in.

Unless there are any other suggestions on the timing of this thing I believe it should be about 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM AEDST so make sure you get there at the right time! I suggest we all meet on gabbly: www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com at that time. If you don't show up well you don't have a chance to win!

That time is not final if you want it changed post in this thread ASAP.

Also not a double post because there is more then one days difference :p

Oh Eagles you're so demanding and manly :grr: So that's normal time for me and Deity and anyone else in Syd, Melb And...SA?

Go on gabbly now....and I'll kick your ass at MKDS Muahahaha!

Also....I still am the winner by default of the last WiFi GH:III night...so I'm keeping the sig,

Last edited:
Back