Guitar Hero III...for Australia!

gpoleweski

G-JoKeR
Jan 2, 2007
Australia, Sydney, Lebville (not a leb)
Wii Online Code
4462-3961-4067-6996
Hello all you Guitar Hero III, nintendo loving Aussies...I made this thread because Deanis is cool.....

Ok, what I'm trying to do here is get all the FC's from everyone who has GH:III in Australia...who's on here...and post 'em up so we can all have our battles...Alos it will be used to work out times to do the battles and all that jazzz.....Ok....just so everyone knows...the layout is...

Guitar Hero Name(Wiichat name)-Then-the-friend-code

So here are the Guitar Hero III owners from Australia.....

Deanis(Deanis)-2535-1863-6742

JoKeR(gpoleweski)-3566-0294-7907

Deity(deity_link)-0903-1072-9893

WCEFan(Eagles)-3308-2888-3052

Cyrus(Oceanic)-1461-4445-5411

Willy(bigwilliiy)-4038-4712-6388

Paulie(dark samus)-4768-6198-0515

If your names are any different on the game please tell as I don't wanna get 'em wrong...I like to be right...

P.S Let's hope that this thread doesn't turn out like the other wifi threads...it probably will but lets hope still...

Last edited:
Thx for this. Hopefully we can sort out some 'Tournaments through this. (Dunno how they work but hey, I'm sure we can do it).

If everyone's in...I'll draw up a table...? Or...what did you guys have in mind? And on the actual guitarhero website...what's that about making your own band? It seems like more of a possie...?

Ok...so that's WCEFan...and williiy...haven't seen you on for a while...

Anyone up for a quick one at...6:30...go on gabbly...http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com

Just gotta add you and you add me and we're go to go...whoever...

EDIT:Lol my mum and ad were trying their luck on GH:III my mum had not chance...she did...Hit me with your best shot on slowest and got 16%. My dad tried for about half an hour to get to 60% on Barracuda...he didn't even finish the song! But he finally got there...And I got 99% on Schools Out on Easy...99% becasue my sis came up and did that zap thing to my ribs which stuffed me up at the VERY! end.

Last edited:
I'm up for a game Gpole (Gabbly isn't working for me). Oceanic's online name is Cyrus to.

Last edited:
My online name is Willy, just be patient, my sisters doing a boss battle on hard, she aint leaving until its done.....

EDIT: FFS THANK GOD, SHE WUSSED OUT MY FRIEND CODE IS- 403847126388

i added everyone, but our friend joker appears to have an invalid friend code, ready to jam whenever

Last edited:
Lol, ok, thanks.

Has anyone else tried to add me besides Eagles, becasue he got a message saying invalid FC...so would you guys be able to try it out and see too? Thanks...

Last edited:
Eagles said:
Oceanic's online name is Cyprus to.
Pretty sure it's Cyrus, but hey, I could be wrong :lol:

Just a suggestion, put our Wiichat name, then our GH3 name then our friend code, just to avoid confusion. :)

Yeh, I had that before...But I wasn't sure...kk I'll change it now...

Also since gabbly's screwed..I've added you all to msn...so add me back...if you want...Is it alright that I add you guys?

So does the persons name come up once they're added you? And is there anyway to make another account? because if Joker Account doesn't work...

Last edited:
Hehe, sorry to double post but it's a new day so it might not count...?

Anyways...I've been looking around www.guitarhero.com and I've found that from the first 5 pages of tournies...NONE ARE AUSTRALIAN MADE! Sure they may be entered in it...but who isn't...so I was thinking of making up one called Aussies Rock Hardest or something along the lines...? Just to know that it's Aussie...I don't see the point of them...I suppose it's just for attention seeking assholes who think they're the greatest asshole of all assholes....

I'm tired...I need a napppyyy time////....

Back