Guitar Hero III...for Australia!

Buggar...it doesn't work out because the player are uneven...Eagles, do you wanna have a shot at it seeing as you are awesome with maths and you're smart in general...?

I've been trying to convince my bro to play, but he doesn't want to becasue he thinks his ****...

Jeez, talk about triple posting :p I know you know how to use the edit button Joker!

Why dont we all join the guitar hero website, link our accounts, and organise a tournament through that? Might be simpler I reckon.

I Tried But There's An Uneven Amount Of People So It Would Get Too Confusing The Only Way ......bloody Helll....

Alright...I'm gonna make a tour group for all of us but what should it be?

Perhaps a 'gift' for the best name...does that help then encouragement of all this...COME ON!

Last edited:
haha dammit
anyone up for a match in 40mins?
EDIT: How do I know if a match is gona be 'ranked'? Do you have to change settings or something?

If you do strangers match you can choose ranked or unranked...but I thought with friends it was always ranked...?

Think up a name peoples...Also we need an avatar..like a pic...so if anyone wants to try out one of them too...be my guest!

The entries will close tomorrow night...and the things will be judged by everyone...the one that gets the most votes...wins the prize...I'm thinking....anything up to 500 points?...That's reasonable for getting a picture of something or making up a name...but put the names in a different colour so we know what they are...

Last edited:
Oceanic said:
Why dont we all join the guitar hero website, link our accounts, and organise a tournament through that? Might be simpler I reckon.
I did that this morning...cause Joker told me too :scared:. My name is of course as original as possible...by that I mean I have stuck with using the exact same name :p.

My band name - Southern C
It's a bit Aussie related because it's short for Southern Cross, but hey, might be lame, might not be, you guys tell me!

Think up a name peoples...Also we need an avatar..like a pic...so if anyone wants to try out one of them too...be my guest!

The entries will close tomorrow night...and the things will be judged by everyone...the one that gets the most votes...wins the prize...I'm thinking....anything up to 500 points?...That's reasonable for getting a picture of something or making up a name...but put the names in a different colour so we know what they are...

And only one per person...but make up a good one...

Nice one Oceanic...It is quite catchy...

I don't see why we even have to be split into pairs, elimination style. Make it a round-robin tournament, I.e everyone play everyone once. Then the two highest scoring go through to the final.

Last edited:
:D :D :D AUSSIE WIFI NIGHT 2 FTW :D :D :D

:lol:
I beleive of all the ideas this one is the best, sheer and untter unorganized fun :D

I wonder if reefer will mysteriously re-appear for another WiFi night then the uneveness would be gone, hmmmm maybe

Back