Guitar hero whammy bar

dethroker

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2007
ok im playing guitar hero battle and i get a whammy bar against me and the whammy bar isnt working is there something i can do to fix it or is there a website where i can get a replacement?

Did you try calibrating it?

If that doesn't work, leave it alone for a day or two and that might do it, works for me every time.

You can call Red Octane or Activision? I'm sure you have a Warranty and they would definitely replace it, I just don't know who you can call, look through your game manuals and their might be something their.

I thought my Whammy Bar was broken one day, I got so mad I jiggled it as hard as I could and it was fixed! Screw around on very slow on the opening of Raining Blood and move it around, long chords to help you figure out if you get any response.

you know you dont just hit the wammy bar once??? You have to move it up and down reptitively very quickly for the Power to go away....

Restart the game. Works every time for me.

yep gotta re-calibrate...

Always be nice to you whammy bar, they know it is the first thing abused on the guitars and straight up say it might fail with excessive use right in the manual! I don['t know if they will cover replacement if its broken due to abuse and mgiht not even look at it considering 90% of the time thats the reason why... Might have to wait for replacement parts to be made for it if this is the case. Most likely just the calibration though.

Could also be that you're pressing it down when the game starts, so whenever it has trouble just restart the game.

Happened to me. When you plugged the wiimote into the guitar, the whammy bar must have been pressed down, so when it was plugged in, the Wii thought that the whammy bar was in standby while being pressed down. Thus, no whammy action during long notes.

Just take out the wiimote and when you plug it in again, make sure the whammy bar is not being pushed down.

Back