Hail satan!

I think you go to where the how long youve played and other messages area. Then I THINK you click address book. And I THINK you see it right there... I think :3

He/she picked a random AND old thread too. lol. Redundancy can be ffunny. that was not though

Rofl. *throws hand up in time to recieve and give back... virtually* Boom, yes, that just happened XD

Lol @ skepticism because of religious beliefs.

Regardless of my tardyness, welcome to Wiichat, Jay! Hope you enjoy the forums. =)

I'm a Smash Bros. fan as well. We should have a few matches some time, yeah? And there always is Brawl Minus... ;D And, how is SMG2? I'll hopefully have the money to snag it soon, very soon.

Isn't it a bit redundant to mention the "for wii" part?? o_O

CoD4 is on other systems, ya know. =P Even though it's still redundant since this is a Wii forum, but... yeah.

UMM SATANIC? LOL!!!! IM CATHOLIC SORRY MAN BUT I LUV SLIPKNOT AND SINCE UR SANTANIC I BET U DO TO!!!!:sick:

Nope..... I dislike music with a growl, except for an occasional one, like botdf. Also, freakck, I ****ing LOVE smg2, but my mom inadvertently destroyed my copy yesterday...... so, yea....

Back