Hail satan!

It sucks tht pual gray died now craigs the only original member left u own mwr or an xbox360?

ummmm..... WTF DO YOU THINK!?!?!?!? durp-de-durp??

Leave him alone, Jay. Some of us don`t like to think. Lol. Btw: I love heavy/angry metal. or in Jays words "growling music"? lol... predjudice. Jay, since you`re Satanic, you have to auto like the band Mayhem, Dark Funeral, Rammstein, Slipknot, etc. k? thanksandbai

Okay, seeing as I was the one kind enough to NOT rip on you for being a prepubescent Jew, I'm gonna pretend that you DIDN'T JUST DUMP A TWELVE TON, STEAMING PILE OF PREJUDICE BULLSHIT ON MY THREAD.....

Nope..... I dislike music with a growl, except for an occasional one, like botdf. Also, freakck, I ****ing LOVE smg2, but my mom inadvertently destroyed my copy yesterday...... so, yea....

Dislike of Death Metal and the such? Ahh, what a shame... I'm a metal head, really. But hey, everyone to their own. Country murders my ears, but plenty of my friends won't listen to anything but it. :lol:

"Destroyed" your copy? What mother would destroy a $60 game, and for what retarded reason? DX

Nope..... I dislike music with a growl, except for an occasional one, like botdf. Also, freakck, I ****ing LOVE smg2, but my mom inadvertently destroyed my copy yesterday...... so, yea....

Dislike of Death Metal and the such? Ahh, what a shame... I'm a metal head, really. But hey, everyone to their own. Country murders my ears, but plenty of my friends won't listen to anything but it. :lol:

"Destroyed" your copy? What mother would destroy a $60 game, and for what retarded reason? DX

Well, inadvertantly, you see, we both got wasted one night and shoved two games in at the same time, without realizing it, of course...
We then spent the rest of the night trying to figure out what made the wii stop working, until she payed our neighbor(a nice guy, but obviously not qualified for his job, and keep in mind he is an electronics repairman!!) a sum so he could figure it.... he saw that thhere were two games jammed in it, pryed them out with his favorite pair of steel tweezers, and viola! both my favorite platformer and second favorite racing game(dirt2), next to mario kart, of course, were both scratched to ****...

Well, inadvertantly, you see, we both got wasted one night and shoved two games in at the same time, without realizing it, of course...
We then spent the rest of the night trying to figure out what made the wii stop working, until she payed our neighbor(a nice guy, but obviously not qualified for his job, and keep in mind he is an electronics repairman!!) a sum so he could figure it.... he saw that thhere were two games jammed in it, pryed them out with his favorite pair of steel tweezers, and viola! both my favorite platformer and second favorite racing game(dirt2), next to mario kart, of course, were both scratched to ****...

That dumb sucks major balls... I know a friend who's done the same, but killed his disk drive instead of the two games he threw in. Needed an entire new Wii, the poor guy. Losing two games sucks horribly too, though. .-.;

And speaking of that, I discovered my Wii's sensor bar split in two apon returning home. I was concerned with the thin wire since I bought it; 3 years later, it finally broke for whatever reason. I'll attempt splicing it tomorrow, so long as it's not fiber optics... I'd rather have a sensor bar broken than two games, though... You've got Ike and me's sympathy. =(

Okay, seeing as I was the one kind enough to NOT rip on you for being a prepubescent Jew, I'm gonna pretend that you DIDN'T JUST DUMP A TWELVE TON, STEAMING PILE OF PREJUDICE BULLSHIT ON MY THREAD.....

Oh... **** o.o; Next time I`ll atempt making it clear it was a joke. I like all those bands. Well... I don`t really like mayhem cause they slaughter animals live at concerts :/. I was referring to that marine guy and him being prejudice. Saying what music satanists should like. Like... slipknot. So, in conclusion, I was imitating marines prejudice comment. saying "Since youre satanic, you have to like these bands". I was proving a half-assed point. I`m sorry Jay.

Last edited:
Sorry about what I said earlier. I was having a bad day. Welcome!

Last edited:
Back