Half Life

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
I just picked up Half Life from a rummage sale for $1. It's brand new. My computer is a basic HP(2005 model). Think it will handle the game? Is the game any good??

I'll just compare the specs of the game to my computers. But still, is it any good?

DUDE WHAT A DEAL!..LOL...

ITS THE FIRST GAME FOR HALF LIFE I REMEMBER PLAYING IT

lol

sorry the caps were on but it was good for its time you should love playing it and you shopuld also get half life 2 when you can

Oh oh. It says that this game includes Half Life, Half Life: Deathmatch, and Team Fortress Classic. But it doesn't say anything anywhere about all these being demos. Think they're all full games?

it should be, if not you still got a deal for it..lol its ! dollar...

it should work for you computer, cause i have it on mine

and mines a 2004 model

If I remember Half life is really fast paced on the pc, not as fast as unreal tournament, I haven't played the game in a long time.

yo yo yo

Thank you much. Okay, another Q. How do I figure out how fast my high speed internet is?

I actually know a lot about computers. I just need to learn more haha.

Silverstein does rock :cornut:

Last edited:
sherwood3570 said:
Thank you much. Okay, another Q. How do I figure out how fast my high speed internet is?

I actually know a lot about computers. I just need to learn more haha.

Silverstein does rock :cornut:
dont really know what you mean by speed and how fast, think you mean with MHZ not sure but try this if its possible, open up your computer and look at the memory dimm in your computer it should have a sticker on it with the speed rating usually something like PC2100 or PC3200. Most desktop systems use unbuffered, non-ecc memory.

Last edited:
sherwood3570 said:
I just picked up Half Life from a rummage sale for $1. It's brand new. My computer is a basic HP(2005 model). Think it will handle the game? Is the game any good??

I'll just compare the specs of the game to my computers. But still, is it any good?

=/ course it'll work... it was made way back... it's a classic ^^... also it's freaking scary, i fear air vents after playing this game =(

(NB - I LOVE SILVERSTIEN... (wearing tee-shirt in my picture =D)

Back