Halloween !

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
what's halloween really??
way back in the day when they had saints and believed wierd religious stuff, there would be a time at night when the saints dressed up and "scared" off demons. i think the candy thing is commercial...but on Nov 1 they celebrated their victory on All-Saints Day. :yesnod:

We went trick-or-treating 2 years ago (when I was 18).

I went with a mate from Tuart College, Lisa (19), her younger sister, whose name I cannot remember :p (15) and another mate from Tuart College, Chino (19).

Unfortunately`we were trick-or-treating in the old italian distrct, half the doors we knocked on were owned by people who could hardly speak english or understood why we were there dressed as we were!

We did find one British husband and wife though, who gave us a whole lot of chocolate :D

After that we trekked into town to the seedy nightclub district, and rendevouzed with some other Tuart College folk, where we found our way into a derelict exibition centre, it was pretty spooky, papers, tools and ping pong balls everywhere!

As we ventured home, we all felt the infamous loom of the TEE exams over all our heads...

I still have a couple of pictures of myself from that halloween, I'd upload them if I had a photobucket or youtube account :p

Back