Halloween Costumes

DRMARIO said:
JAM
Feel free to come..somehow you'd have to travel up north, though =D
I'd call it a candle light supper..in the words of the most amazing lady on earth (Hyacinth Bucket..), BUT i'm afraid it's just aromatic tea, a cold night and deck chairs.

North East on my end so not as far as you may think:wink:

A bit of candle light, aromatic tea and telling the beggers to bugger off, quite the night may I say.

Also, Emma, what is wrong with lollipops exactly:yikes:

I love 'em

Cpt.McCloud said:
:ciappa:

I think i used to improvise as a child, when I didnt really know what halloween was and I just got took out, I think we just made costumes up =/

I went to a party as a chav last year, I went to that party solely to see an old friend.

What is a chav?

Last year when my friends and I went out on Halloween I dressed up as a gangster or someone from the mob. Can't recall which.. anyways... The worst part about it was when some old lady asked what I was supposed to be and I had to explain it.. Not akward at all..

TacosTacos said:
What is a chav?

Well, I'll let you research that for yourself;)

Its a British term.

I was a policewoman for halloween, these pics are taken Saturday night.
I usually am a nerd but Halloween is a good day for any girl to dress like a hooker LOL.

6cy1ir9.jpg

Here, with a real policeman, my uncle:
4z0u336.jpg

Haha what do you mean?
I'm not good at them, but I play them lots. Not for many hours in a row because I get too frustrated, but I love my Wii and DS :D

Celeste said:
Haha what do you mean?
I'm not good at them, but I play them lots. Not for many hours in a row because I get too frustrated, but I love my Wii and DS :D

She is saying that nerds cant be cute, you either have talent at games or looks:lol:

Emma you stereotyping liar.:wink:

Cpt.McCloud said:
She is saying that nerds cant be cute, you either have talent at games or looks:lol:

I know, I'm so good looking. Not troll like at all.

1) Hi, my name is Tacos, nice to meet you.

2) Are you related to The Loose Cannon? (She also likes to dress up like a cop)

3) You are stunning!:yikes:

Last edited:
Frogger said:
I know, I'm so good looking. Not troll like at all.

Now come on now, not true.

photo0001gk4.jpg

Cpt.McCloud said:

Aww, that IS a stereotype.
A lot of people think I'm weird though because I don't party and go to clubs or have lots of friends, I prefer being at home and need technology to entertain myself :p
But I think the stereotype is false because guys I have dated were really good at videogames AND cute :p I only really like guys who have "nerdy" interests.

TacosTacos said:
1) Hi, my name is Tacos, nice to meet you.

2) Are you related to The Loose Cannon? (She also likes to dress up like a cop)

3) You are stunning!:yikes:
1) Nice to meet you Tacos, I'm Celeste :)
2) I don't know who that is, so no :p
3) Haha thank you!

Back