HALO 3 Reviewed!

halo 3 WILL be a great game. BUT it is overrated from all the hype. literally the hype makes it sound like its some sort of god. but yes its going to be an extremely good game, and ill be getting it, but its not gonna live up the the hype specially cause the campaign will probably suck like the other two.

Halo3 is going to come out in about 5 hrs. but I dont have to worry cuz I preordered it:yesnod: :yesnod:
halo-3-20070923064634599.jpg

JCpackers05 said:
halo 3 WILL be a great game. BUT it is overrated from all the hype. literally the hype makes it sound like its some sort of god. but yes its going to be an extremely good game, and ill be getting it, but its not gonna live up the the hype specially cause the campaign will probably suck like the other two.
Halo had a great campaign. (At least I thought)
Halo 2's campaign though...my gosh, that was just bad...
Halo 3's is supposed to be a step up from Halo 2. With just being based on the Master Chief (Although they did completely drop the Arbiter storyline which is kinda just not cool) More diverse enviroments and stuff. But apparently it's still weak compared to multiplayer and everything else on it.

Ha... They have skulls that you find in the campains that actually make the game harder for you when you activate... Wow I bet the "Hardcore" kids are cheering for that one... Sounds retarded...

Oh well I honestly have always HATED Halo just because I don't like shooting someone 1000 times before they die and at the time it was out I was big into Counter strike and I despised analog FPS games... But... This game has a level editor, now that's gonna rock the game for sure. Still prolly won't care for it though.

NS_Tr4mpld said:
Ha... They have skulls that you find in the campains that actually make the game harder for you when you activate... Wow I bet the "Hardcore" kids are cheering for that one... Sounds retarded...

Oh well I honestly have always HATED Halo just because I don't like shooting someone 1000 times before they die and at the time it was out I was big into Counter strike and I despised analog FPS games... But... This game has a level editor, now that's gonna rock the game for sure. Still prolly won't care for it though.
actually when youre playing 4 player co op online itd be fun to see like who can play with the most disabilites and do the best yadada, they make the game more fun with friends, its not somethuing you use when you play by yourself.

Sovieto said:
actually when youre playing 4 player co op online itd be fun to see like who can play with the most disabilites and do the best yadada, they make the game more fun with friends, its not somethuing you use when you play by yourself.

Yea I guess... I could just imagine crazy kids though... "OMG GUYS I FOUND THE SKULL TO TURN OFF MY CROSSHAIR!! NOW I FINALLY GET TO PLAY WITHOUT ONE!!! YAAAY THATS SOOO 1337!!!"

The game actually looks pretty cool with the infested mode and level designer, I am a big level design freak, not just making my own levels but I like having an infinite number of levels to play. I still hate everything else Halo stands for, the guns to me are horrible. I will probably play infested mode right off the bat when my bro brings his copy home. I'm kinda half way pumped for it if you can get my drift. After watching the video it kinda looked like I could waste some time on it but I would still rather have my good old deagle and scout (with a mouse). I still think it's kinda overated.

The only reason I think the Halo series is so big is the fact that it was the first big console online FPS... It had flashy graphics too. Halo wouldn't have stood a chance if it was still a PC exclusive.

i give it a 9, it reminded me of halo 2 still, thought it would be a total difference but it thats what makes it great still. really good multiplayer.

Back