Halo 3 X Button

Sovieto said:
oh yah, okay so its back to complete mystery :shifty:
Me and a whole bunch of other people are with ya too. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

CyanRussel said:
WTF..... Are you CRAZY:shocked: . Cause it seems to me that you have just gone mad thinking that Bungie would actually put that kind of idea to an X button!!!
You know what, tell me, how in the hell is that going to change how we play games? And you know something else, you shouldnt even post because how will dropping a freaking shield add a GIANT LAYER to the gameplay, thats just like me having a gun on halo, dont matter what kind of gun, and just dropping the gun only to get shot by someone else, someone must have shot one of your balls of saying if you dont agree with me, then ill shoot your other pair!
So before posting and saying some dumb stuff about someone else thread, read it carefully and post a better judgement!!

p.s. (Your RETARDED for thinking that idea would be a SOO CALLED GIANT LAYER in HALO3, or better yet, a freaking NOOB):mad5:
alright, well first of all, your a ****ing idiot, second did your read my post? this IS big, its not only a shield you moron, its equipment and it will change the way we play, at least in the competitve community, seeing as how it another thing to think about, another power weapon. seriously i barely understood half of what you said like dropping a gun to get shot wtf are you talking about? ****in dumbshit

damn enough flamming. is it really that hard to disagree with someone without cussing and getting angry?

HE STARTED IT

ya ok whatever we all have our opinions i think it should be interesting and fun but probably get old, i'm really just looking forward to getting online and playing with friends, should be fun

By x do ya'll mean the actual blue x button or the x logo in the middle of the controller?

If its the logo it seems a lil uncomfortable sounding...

I will end up getting Halo 3 when its second hand and cheap somewhere...I don't care for the series but the multiplayer is okay.

Jay61 said:
By x do ya'll mean the actual blue x button or the x logo in the middle of the controller?

If its the logo it seems a lil uncomfortable sounding...

I will end up getting Halo 3 when its second hand and cheap somewhere...I don't care for the series but the multiplayer is okay.
the blue button of course :p

supafly said:
alright, well first of all, your a ****ing idiot, second did your read my post? this IS big, its not only a shield you moron, its equipment and it will change the way we play, at least in the competitve community, seeing as how it another thing to think about, another power weapon. seriously i barely understood half of what you said like dropping a gun to get shot wtf are you talking about? ****in dumbshit

First of all.... Fix your grammar, cause i barely even understood what you yourself had just said on your post, second of all, i didnt know that there was a secondary effect that comes with the shield, if i had known that then i wouldnt be arguing about it now would I? Plus that thing about dropping the gun, i meant that if you drop it, "meaning throw it away, not needing it," someone might come out of nowhere and shoot you just because you made a stupid decision to drop the gun, that is what i meant!! (Just an Example)

supafly said:
HE STARTED IT

ya ok whatever we all have our opinions i think it should be interesting and fun but probably get old, i'm really just looking forward to getting online and playing with friends, should be fun

I started it Huh?

I was just stating my opinion until you came out of nowhere, and started getting on my case just because i said the idea wasnt big, which isnt all!!
Hmmmmm. I wonder who started Cussing or Flaming first, oh who could that be, none other than you! So no, i didnt start it, you started it!!!

(Anyways lets get back to topic)

Back