Halo 3 X Button

i know what the x-button does. they kinda overhyped it though. when you get an item like the bubble sheild, you press X to throw it down

Mitch2025 said:
i know what the x-button does. they kinda overhyped it though. when you get an item like the bubble sheild, you press X to throw it down
o..boring

Mitch2025 said:

That's just downright RETARDED, what kind crappy game would have a hyped up X-button that everybody is talking about and just use it to drop a bubble shield!!! Now that will be Stupid, No Effort, and RETARDED!!!

are you sure, did xbox acually say the X button was the X button on the xbox controller, it may have just been a nickname they gave to a different special button (ie the Xtreme button or sumthing).

Almo said:
are you sure, did xbox acually say the X button was the X button on the xbox controller, it may have just been a nickname they gave to a different special button (ie the Xtreme button or sumthing).
nope... just good ol' blue x button. All it does is use power ups you pick up like a shield. Halo is getting really hyped, dont get me wrong its going to be great, but there making it sound like the return of jesus christ.

CyanRussel said:
That's just downright RETARDED, what kind crappy game would have a hyped up X-button that everybody is talking about and just use it to drop a bubble shield!!! Now that will be Stupid, No Effort, and RETARDED!!!
Are you kidding, thats big, it completely changes the way people are going to be playing, just so everyone knows, like i posted before, it does equipment, which can be a trip mine, portable gravity lift, bubble shield, power drainer and most likely a bunch of other stuff which we havent found out about. it isnt stupid or retarded, its giant because it will add another layer to the game and make it more competitive, so stop posting about what you have no idea about.

seriously just stop posting in this thread

but who is really hyping it? they tell us new stuff then some people make the hype for it. they might say it might make FPS seem different and revlutionize them, and thats all. then some people might push it voer board. so we all have to wait till November.

supafly said:
Are you kidding, thats big, it completely changes the way people are going to be playing, just so everyone knows, like i posted before, it does equipment, which can be a trip mine, portable gravity lift, bubble shield, power drainer and most likely a bunch of other stuff which we havent found out about. it isnt stupid or retarded, its giant because it will add another layer to the game and make it more competitive, so stop posting about what you have no idea about.

seriously just stop posting in this thread
yah the bubble shield seems awesome and adds a whole new layer to gameplay, a big one layer

Pretty much anything you add to Halo could be considered "a whole new layer of gameplay." But at least it's something origional. Remember the dual wield? OH WOWZA! Gun in left hand! No wai! Thats AMAZING.

Bubble shield eh? What a cowardly device. Gonna love being killed with the sword/bubble combo. It also means that you're gonna have a hard time getting kills now. I at least hope the bubble shield has health rather than a timer.

why not halo 2 ?

ye also it would be good to have some sort of smoke grenade. Throw it down at your feet, but the bubble sheild on and run out like a maniac shooting duel wield

Mitch2025 said:
:lol: SOUNDS GREEEEAT :]
you've got the Halo 3 Beta you lucky bum
saw you playing it yesterday (no stalko)
I look forward to the game nonetheless :]

Taills said:
Bubble shield eh? What a cowardly device. Gonna love being killed with the sword/bubble combo. It also means that you're gonna have a hard time getting kills now. I at least hope the bubble shield has health rather than a timer.
it has a timer but the sheild stays put. it doesnt move at all. also you cannot shoot into it or out of it. you can only kill someone if they come in or you go out. it doesnt really offer much protection because of this but it can save your life if you know how/when to use it

Back