Happy Birthday RPGMasterTurk91

WiiKyle

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2006
Thought I'd send out a Happy Birthday your way!

so how old do you have to be to drive in Turkey?

I know in the US kids love turning 15 because at 15 1/2 you can get your temporary license(drive with an adult) and then 16 you get your license.

WiiKyle said:
Thought I'd send out a Happy Birthday your way!

so how old do you have to be to drive in Turkey?

I know in the US kids love turning 15 because at 15 1/2 you can get your temporary license(drive with an adult) and then 16 you get your license.

hey thanks a lot guys for sending me a happy birthday! i really appreciate it :yesnod:

to answer your questions, I am Turkish...but i live in America, and in most parts of America, you get your permit at 16, then your restricted license at 17, then your actual driving license at 18...and they r thinking of bringing those ages up a year or so

and yes, drivers in Turkey do drive crazily! they speed all the time and suck at driving lol...interestingly enought, this does not apply to turkish-american drivers however :lol:

Another interesting addition with that topic is that gas there costs $12 (U.S. dollars, converted) a gallon, making it the most expensive in the world! (its almost all tax) :crazy:
Even more interesting is that the crazy drivers still seem to never get into car accidents; they know how to play their cards well i guess lol

ANYWAYS, thanks a lot i am turning 15 years old and i am currently in 10th grade...yes, that makes me the youngest in my grade (along with my twin bro, who only went on this site a couple times his name is FinalFantasyVII on this site)

EDIT: oh and the age to drive in Turkey is i believe 18...

Last edited:
thanks again for my happy birthdays!

since i LOVE sushi...we're going to olive garden! (franchise italian restaurant) lol (we're going sometime within this week since i was too busy today)

yes, the whole "sushi" thing mixed in with "olive garden" was a joke incase u didnt get it
(altho we ARE going to olive garden, ad i DO love sushi)

Happy birthday dude!!
Sorry if I'm a bit late to this thread, it's been a wacky couple of days :(

But I hope you had an awesome day!! Enjoy the dinner at Olive Garden? Hope you also got some money to contribute to your Wii fund :) Enjoy being 15 dude, I did! (That year consisted mostly of newbies to school, an AvP (Aliens Versus Predator) addiction, good music, and even better times!).

Dogum gunun kutlu olsun! RPGMasterTurk umut etmek sen anlamak bu :cool: -si olmak a güzel gün :cool:

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
hey thanks a lot guys for sending me a happy birthday! i really appreciate it :yesnod:

to answer your questions, I am Turkish...but i live in America, and in most parts of America, you get your permit at 16, then your restricted license at 17, then your actual driving license at 18...and they r thinking of bringing those ages up a year or so

and yes, drivers in Turkey do drive crazily! they speed all the time and suck at driving lol...interestingly enought, this does not apply to turkish-american drivers however :lol:

Another interesting addition with that topic is that gas there costs $12 (U.S. dollars, converted) a gallon, making it the most expensive in the world! (its almost all tax) :crazy:
Even more interesting is that the crazy drivers still seem to never get into car accidents; they know how to play their cards well i guess lol

ANYWAYS, thanks a lot i am turning 15 years old and i am currently in 10th grade...yes, that makes me the youngest in my grade (along with my twin bro, who only went on this site a couple times his name is FinalFantasyVII on this site)

EDIT: oh and the age to drive in Turkey is i believe 18...

Got mine 3 days before i turned 17 :D :cool: Feel so cool :lol::arf:
(the JOL, the license you get before you turn 18)

Back