Happy Birthday RPGMasterTurk91

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
hey thanks a lot guys for sending me a happy birthday! i really appreciate it :yesnod:

to answer your questions, I am Turkish...but i live in America, and in most parts of America, you get your permit at 16, then your restricted license at 17, then your actual driving license at 18...and they r thinking of bringing those ages up a year or so

and yes, drivers in Turkey do drive crazily! they speed all the time and suck at driving lol...interestingly enought, this does not apply to turkish-american drivers however :lol:

Another interesting addition with that topic is that gas there costs $12 (U.S. dollars, converted) a gallon, making it the most expensive in the world! (its almost all tax) :crazy:
Even more interesting is that the crazy drivers still seem to never get into car accidents; they know how to play their cards well i guess lol

ANYWAYS, thanks a lot i am turning 15 years old and i am currently in 10th grade...yes, that makes me the youngest in my grade (along with my twin bro, who only went on this site a couple times his name is FinalFantasyVII on this site)

EDIT: oh and the age to drive in Turkey is i believe 18...

Acctually... Here In Oklahoma Gas Is $1.93 USD Per Gallon!!!

Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy BIRTHDAY! To.... YOU!

Now imagine that as a song, with background music. Mmmm, delicious.

Happy birthday dude. :)

Back