Harley Pasternak’s Hollywood Workout Coming to Wii

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-news-3-picture10064-harley-pasternak.JPG

Majesco Entertainment Company announced today that it will be launching Harley Pasternak’s Hollywood Workout for the Wii this fall, giving the player direct access to the fitness regime used by many of today’s Hollywood celebrities to help them to achieve and maintain their physique. Renowned fitness and nutrition expert, as well as best-selling author and acclaimed celebrity trainer, Harley Pasternak, will show the player all they need to know about his breakthrough 5-Factor program, which is designed to be a simple yet effective way to reach your own personal fitness goals.

“My game gives you access to the same fitness program I use to train my celebrity clients who are always in the public eye and always working towards the next blockbuster movie role or worldwide concert tour,” said Harley Pasternak. “My signature 5-Factor Fitness program provides a customizable 25-minute-a-day workout, five days a week. It’s not only easy to manage but I’ll be there with you every step of the way to provide guidance on form, technique and nutrition. My program worked for Lady Gaga, and it can work for you too.”

Harley’s clients include the likes of Lady Gaga, Megan Fox, Katy Perry, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Hudson, Robert Pattinson and Kanye West, and in the game you’ll get the chance to follow Harley’s signature program, which, as he says, takes just 25 minutes per day of your time. Using the game, you’ll get to run, jump, squat and work out in stylish A-list environments such as a beach front condo, a downtown L.A. loft, and a Hollywood Hills home. The Fitness Tracker feature is a detailed calendar that tracks workouts, points earned, and time left in your program, so you’ve got no excuse for not keeping up with your workouts!

Source: Reverb Communications for Majesco

Back