harry potter 7 discussion

What I didn't understand is if Harry's invisibility cloak is
one of the deathly hollows and he cannot be seen in it even with the use of magic
How was Mad Eye Moody
RIP
able to see harry the first time we meet him

frankofwii said:
What I didn't understand is if Harry's invisibility cloak is
one of the deathly hollows and he cannot be seen in it even with the use of magic
How was Mad Eye Moody
RIP
able to see harry the first time we meet him

must jus be cos mad eye's eye is, well, mad

Lewi T said:
question:
how come draco malfoy was the true master of the elder wand? i think i missed somethin when i read that

an also on a personal note, does ron annoy anyone else? how the f*ck did he ever get hermione?? harry should of pimped hermione, ginny, an cho! what is ronald weasley please??

here is how he got the girl
Ron got Hermorine by the book that teaches wizards on how to get bitches. Apparently Harry didn't have the asian fever and didn't want cho. I think it's because she wasn't young enough.

frankofwii said:
here is how he got the girl
Ron got Hermorine by the book that teaches wizards on how to get bitches. Apparently Harry didn't have the asian fever and didn't want cho. I think it's because she wasn't young enough.

lmfao "she wasn't young enough", i like it
that book annoys me tho cos no matter how much sh*t ron could have used from that book to flatter hermione, surely she would of jus taken one look at him an been like, erm :wtf: no thanks, mate

i still think that when ron bailed on the other two, harry an hermione should have used that 'alone time' in the tent to better use

I have a feeling in later years Ron will have a severe drinking problem from living with hermoine.

personally if I were Ron I would have gotten harry to double team those twins from the goblet of fire and got a taste of the middle east

I was chatting on babbledog the other day and heard about the Harry Potter Wii game coming out...I guess you can play as Dumbledore fighting Voldemort...anyone have any insight to this?

then due to the drink, ron will get violent an ***** slap hermione, who will run out an broom off to harry's for a shoulder to cry on, but then they realise that u can't be that good friends with the opposite sex, an ginny agrees, thus my request for harry to pimp the 3 hoe's will live! (apart from cho, but she enjoys her broom too much an therefore does not need harry's magical wand)

man i should write books!

yeah head on over to literotica.com or sexstoriespost.com and put it up there I'm sure there is some super Harry Potter nerd out there who will get off on it but for now I'll just keep thinkin of mcgonagallm, she can keep me transfiguration.

But I always wondered if there are so many wizards in england and europe. what about america canada and mexico. are there mexican wizards who try to hop the borders on brooms. and like blood and crypt wizards who hop on their brooms and do killin curse drive bys

MegaWho said:
I was chatting on babbledog the other day and heard about the Harry Potter Wii game coming out...I guess you can play as Dumbledore fighting Voldemort...anyone have any insight to this?

Yeah, you can, and the game's already out..:smilewinkgrin:

Answer inside:
Lewi T said:
question:
how come draco malfoy was the true master of the elder wand? i think i missed somethin when i read that

from what i remember, it was draco who opened up dumbledores tomb, so that made him the rightful owner

Lewi T said:
question:

Malfoy disarmed Dumbledore before Snape killed him.

And because Dumbledore TOLD Snape to kill him Snape never "defeated" Dumbledore.

^^ properly answered.

harry was actually the real master of the elder wand. because he disarmed draco in the 7th. harry tells voldemort that before he fights him.:smilewinkgrin:

Back