harry potter 7 discussion

ohh yeh i forgot draco disarmed dumblemore

cheers fella

I love how the books all intertwined. Like the fact that when harry met voldermort during the goblet of fire mattered in the seventh book.
the death eaters knew which harry was harry because he used the disarming spell instead of a killing curse.
Just another reason why the books are so great.

Their not, but whatever.

I didnt want to start a new thread, and its so amusing and i just had to show you guys. Im sure someone went to this "Midnight Magic" gathering. Its so pathetic.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly570f5UEeE[/media]

i'm very late in this, but for everyone not liking the ending, i'm not saying your wrong for it, but I am going to give my 2 cents.

what JK Rowling was trying to show in the epilogue was simply that harry was living a normal life, and the books also relate to JK herself, as you should all know before the HP books JK wasn't exactly poor, but she didn't have much money, and she had a baby, which was really tough on her, same for Harry to a certain degree (minus the baby of course), and in the end you see Harry with a happy family, famous, but he doesn't brag about it, with is exactly how JK is, you have to realize 1 person is writing this book, and that 1 person can't satisfy millions of fans needs, that's just how it is. Before the book release JK stated "People will either love or hate it"..seems that was true. As for their occupations and things, shes already stated what they are in recent interviews, harry and ron both utterly revolutionize the auror department, and hermione is high in rank in magical law enforcement.. as for the deaths, thats how things are in war, and my only defense for lupin and tonks, is that we have to look at the book from Harry's eyes, if harry doesn't see them die, we won't, and he clearly wont see every single death in the entire book..

thank you.

GamerCon said:
Their not, but whatever.

I didnt want to start a new thread, and its so amusing and i just had to show you guys. Im sure someone went to this "Midnight Magic" gathering. Its so pathetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly570f5UEeE

that is one amazing youtube find. I I were to see those guys in public I think I would just run up and give them $7.49 to go buy a life.

Back