Has anyone got Big Brain Accademy?

hi yeah i have it its fun and im not even a fan of brain games its fun my mom plays it all the time:yesnod:

what do you mean by ghost data???

i want to get this game. maybe next week ill do it after i pay off these bills :sick:

u can exchange codes with people and play against their results. It plays against u as if the person u traded codes with and how well it does depends on that persons results.

thats incredibly cool actually!!! i like that alot! ok decission is made....i will not pay my water bill, ill buy big brain academy instead lmao

I rented it and liked it I just felt their wasn't enought to it to warrant the $60 price tag. Will probably get it awhile from now when me and the girlfriend can afford it and the price possibly goes down.

$60!!! Are you joking? In the Uk it's £19.99 ($40), could it be that we have a game cheaper than the US?

49.99$ in my neck of the woods.

im sure i can find it used at gamestop or just get it discounted online

i hear the DS version is ALOT better. ive played it once on my bfs brothers DS it was pretty fun i must say using the stylus

I have both the DS and the Wii Versions. Both are excellent. The Wii version is getting a lot more play time in my house due (1) it's our newest game and (2) the multiplayer. My wife and I go head to head in the mind sprint and every game comes down to the wire. It's great casual fun that can actually help keep your brain fresh. I would highly recommend it.

I have the Wii version and I love it. My friend and I compete all the time, if you get it and you are competing with each other, you'll find that you can't stop until you beat that other person's score (unless you are not competitive). I ended up paying $67 CDN for it at Walmart (yeah that's sad), but I don't mind (yes i do, i'm still crying cuz it was so much), but I rather buy it legit than to modify my Wii and buy illegal games (Damn it, why can't they make games cheaper grrr).

Where do you live in Canada dude? I could of sworn my local walmart was only 58 bucks or something(I rounded up to $60 earlier) You must have at least 13% tax.

Back