Has anyone...USB

sstew13

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2006
Somewhere
Wii Online Code
7170-9376-7473-1114
Has anyone tried to plug anything with a USB connection into the back of the Wii

If so...What happend

Im afraid I might mess my Wii up

Any Help

Thanks

I tried my mini-cruzer USB drive. Nothing happenned. I also charge my Zen Micro through the USB currently also :lol:

cool...I antd to try a keyboard.....so i can enter people into my address book

I dont think it will work though

yeah i charged my ipod with it and it worked well and i could still play everything

usb ports

these can be used for just about anything (i.e. keyboards, headsets, etc.) , although, i've not heard anything "official" about their use. charging devices seems to work, but anything else does not. i'm sure nintendo will release a statement concerning those soon enough...maybe.

:confused:

nork said:
these can be used for just about anything (i.e. keyboards, headsets, etc.) , although, i've not heard anything "official" about their use. charging devices seems to work, but anything else does not. i'm sure nintendo will release a statement concerning those soon enough...maybe.

:confused:
Im with you.. Im not sure when.. But The big N should release something about them.. they cant just be.. there

They are there because it looks pretty.

I believe its for a USB keyboard. Basically the Wii is a lil computer.

if they really wanted to use a keyboard wouldnt they use one thats wireless rather than one connected via USB port? im curious to see what N really does with these...

registerednerd said:
I know that there is a USB-ethernet adapter comming out, but I have no clue why there are two ports. Mabe some games will use them, developers getting creative.

agreed they are getting VERY creative i kinda off and on topic at the same time i love TP (twilight princess not toilet paper, not to say i dont use it but i dont use it to the point that i LOVE it, its just a need) :eek:ut:

cool a keyboard would be nice but if I have a USB Keyboard I am not gonna buy Nintendo's If they come out with one...Makes sense keyboard...Internet..blah blah

komio said:
if they really wanted to use a keyboard wouldnt they use one thats wireless rather than one connected via USB port? im curious to see what N really does with these...

I got it its Perfect and it fits Nintendo They're gonna sell a wired USB Keyboard and in a month or two they will sell a wireless one double the price Yay Nintendo

So thats why it woulnt be wireless

Back