Hauntings

well, for some reason, i found a haunted bionicle as a kid. it would apear every wear if it wanted to play. we had good times, but it seemed so unnatural. not only that a bionicle was haunted, but that i wasnt as scared as i should be. when i say its haunted, i dont mean it moves by itself, i mean that if i leave it in my kitchen, then go to the bathroom, itll be in the bathroom. or if im watching tv, out of nowhere itll fall from above or sumtin and hit the Off switch if it wants to be played with. Or itll just appear next to me if it wants to watch TV to. But one day, i woke up, and it was gone. And at that time the other neighbors kid had found one. it was a different color, but they said it does the same things that i explained.and well, that was the last i saw of it, he must be happy:smilewinkgrin: my parents somehow never noticed all this:wtf: but what scares me now, is that i found the bionicle on the floor of the house when we moved in.

That is so..so...damn...that's really weird...no offence but thats so hard to believe..but wtv..Damn :lol:

I have one but it's just a dream. Like those movies that are long and in the end that it's just a dream. Here it is:

Me and my mom were walking(as I'm still a kid), and we saw a hill, with light, and everyone was running up it(oh it was a big hill), and everyone said it was good, I was faster so I ran up faster, than near the top, I saw some wierd zombies that had big heads, were green, had big wrinkles on their face, they looked unreal, had brown jackets, and jeans. I started running down the hill, and found my mom hurt on the ground crying, I said let's go! There are zombies! So We ran down, then for some reason we ran into a library, then the zombies came and bit everyone but us in the head, they all turned into zombies. Then we were getting surrounded, I was hugging my mom, when suddenly a zombie came and bit her in the head too. She turned into a zombie too. then I was surrounded COMPLETELY and I couldn't move. Then I saw a blinding light, blinked, and I was awake.

Yeah. But it really was all a dream.

Yeah i watched it before...I wanted to post it here but as a story itself...i told someone i would work on it eventually, but someone already posted the Vid..so yeah..By the way for who ever wanted me to make the Novel, i will start working on it by the end of the week as i`m getting my Laptop back in a few days..

Wooooot!

Derek Acorah got possessed AGAIN last night on Paranormal Egypt!

That's like three episodes in a row (maybe 4 I missed the first one =[)

He solved the mystery of the sphinx lol XD

haha - derek acorah is such a fraud. Funny to watch though. :lol:

Hello y'all I'm back from San Fran & Vegas.

I have one story about my Aunt but i don't no the facts 100%

So my Aunt and Uncle live own a vinyard in the country and one day when she was up mowing the lawn at around dawn she suddenely saw a tall man in a top hat floating a bit over the ground.

i think she might of seen him once since that time and i also think there was something to do with a chariot.

I've been fallowing on youtube a bunch of "A Haunting" shows..i find it to be great, because mostly all the haunting found here are all Demon attacks..and in the end Religion always wins..i have a kinda obsession on Exorcisms. I find it so interesting to study it, that i even went to as far as learning by heart the beginning of the minor Exorcism prayer by heart. When i was studying it, it said that saying that prayer would keep you safe and keep demons off you if they were to attack you. So when ever i feel in danger or i feel a bad Presence, i repeat that one Prayer. Here is the Prayer.

"Most glorious Prince of the heavenly army, Saint Michael the Archangel. Defend us in battle against the Principalities of this ruler of world of darkness, against the Spirit of wickedness of the high place. Come to assist all men whom God has created to his likeness and whom he has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the Devil. Holy Church venerates thee as her guardian and protector to thee the Lord has entrusted the soul of redeemed to be let into heaven. Pray therefore to God of Peace to be crush Satan beneath our feet that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church. Offer your prayers to the most high that without delay they might draw is mercy down upon us. Take hold of the Dragon, the old Serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, bind him and cast him to the bottomless pits that he may no longer seduce this Nation.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, our God and Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints. (and powerful in the holy authority of our ministry)*, we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil."

The last Paragraph is optinal.

Back