Hauntings

i onced started day dreaming that i dropped the soap in prison, luckily i snapped out of it

My first girlfriends house is haunted. ill tell you guys of two accounts.

Well...My ex's grandma died in the house for some reason i forget but anyway her grandma loved her very much when she was alive and did a lot of things for her. Anyways, one day she had to sleep in her living room with her uncle because of a reason i forget. and while her grandma was alive, she would turn the knob on a music box and let it play before she went to bed. Well anyway, it was the middle of the night and she had some trouble sleeping. it was pitch black and moments later, the music box knob turned(she heard the cranking) and began to play. She knew it wasnt her uncle because he was snoring on the other side of the living room. she was certain no other living being was in the room.
------------------------------

Another time, me and her were talking on the phone and she was walking up the steps to go to her room. well...when her grandma was alive, she used to always fold her laundry and put it away for her. as she went upstairs, the door to her room opened in front of her and she heard the clothes drop. her grandma is really a nice lady. before and after she died.

if i can think of anything else, ill let you guys know.

^woah, thats crazy. Especially the one about the knob turning.

Sounds like a nice lady :yesnod:

BUMP

just remembered a story. its true btw.

When my friend was little, they bought a new house. when they moved in, nothing happened at all. the average family in the average house. then after awhile...my friend mom and dad would hear the pitter patter of lil feet running downstairs. they just ignored it because they figured it was my friend (their son). after awhile they found it kinda annoying and decided to check what he was doing. when they got downstairs(the house is set up so when you go downstairs, to the left is his parents room, and to the right was his room) they looked to the right, and they seen him waving to nothing. they thought it was nothing, just a 2 or 3 year old boy pretending or something.

then in the middle of the night for days theyd hear the pitter patter of lil feet running around the house (primarily the hallway) they got out of bed, and when the door opened, the steps stopped and no one was there. they decided to get a physic person or whatever to see what it was about because they believed it was a ghost after awhile.

the guy said there was DEFINITELY a ghost in the house. after he was done looking about the house and stuff, they sat in the living room and the man talked about what was going on. he said that it was a little boy that was my friends age at the time. the boy was raped and killed many years ago in that area. at the time, my friend was the only boy that age in the neighborhood. the guy said that the spirit chose their house because my friend was there. they did a seyance or whatever and the guy released the spirit. after that, nothing happed with the lil boy again.

Oh wow, I would be freaked out if I were your friend after my parents told me I could see a ghost and were friends with it.

i dunno if they were like friends. he was too young at the time to ever remember this occurence in the first place. and he is freaked out.

i remember seeing somewhere that children, like toddlers are more in tune with ghosts and stuff. not sure about the accuracy of that though.

Yeah I saw this thing on this tv show about this little boy making friends with a ghost named man. He like found him at a park or something. IDK I was confused.

i seen that episode too! i was really scared after that. the boy got really weird after awhile and started cutting off the heads of his teddy bears and peed in the closet, didnt eat his food, all because Man told him too. that episode freaked me out.

lmao yeah..once was enough for me. especially after seeing the boy turning into man.

JUST REMEMBERED ANOTHER STORY.

A boy was on his way home from school and went to get the mail. there was a letter attached to a box. it said it was for him. it had no cover or anything on the box. he opened it up and it was a bunch of puzzle pieces. he decided to put it together so he ran into his room and dumped them all on the floor.

he was putting it all together and began to realize it looked like something familiar to him...when he was one piece from finishing, he realized it was a picture of his room...there was one piece missing. a piece that was placed at the spot where his window was. he looked up at the window...there...was a man holding a bloody knife. he began fading through the wall/window towards him, he had the last piece in his hand and decided to put it in. when he did, the figure disapeared...when he looked at the puzzle...there was the figure standing in the window. the same figure he seen in his window.

Back